Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X for sale, 20-24. June Denver delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new Model X for sale that is due to be delivered between 20 and 24th of June (so next week)
VIN has been assigned. I am not willing to transfer the reservation but will pay the sales tax and transfer vehicle then.

- 2022 Model X Long Range (114,990)
- Deep Blue Metallic (1,500)
- 20" Cyber Stream Wheels (standard)
- Black Walnut Decor & White Seats (2,000)
- 7 Seat Layout (3,500)
- Full Selfdriving ($12,000)
- Destination and Doc Fee (1,200)
- Order Fee ($250)
=================================
Total $135,440

I will eat the 3.5% sales tax and will offer the car for the current list price.
We could meet up at the Denver Tesla store for the handover on the 22nd of June. The car will be brand new with the single digit miles they get delivered with.
The wired funds would have to be in my account to hand over the title and keys. You are free to use an escrow service at your expense.
I bought a 2017 Model X P100DL and like the car enough to keep it versus the one that was promised to me by Tesla in March of last year when I actually bought my used Model X after this car was massively delayed.
Call me on 970-273-4266
or
[email protected]

• Funny
Reactions: ABC2D
I believe you are essentially offering the same "opportunity" as others that list reservation transfers here.

They: I ordered a car before the price increase, you can have it next Wednesday for the price I reserved it at plus (for example, $2500.00 in cash). The new buyer would pay or finance the car plus the additonal amount to the seller (this offsets the price increase margin to the orignal reservation holder & makes money on).

You: mention your previously ordered is ready next week and you list the current higher price. You mention paying the tax and not passing it on to the buyer but the current pricing is covering your increase profit/margin (compared to your original reservation price).

Seems the same to me at the end of the day except for one thing.....wont you have to register the car initially before another buyer can purchase (have title on hand)? I recall one example here in the forums where the seller gave the new buyer the Tesla MPV (which one needs to title the car......and the original buyer, in order to sell, needs that title & State Law). I couldn't tell if you were paying Tesla the 3.% tax on the purchase price or thats the actual tax to NY (when getting the title)?

First to admit, I'm not sure how reservations actually work here but I read all the time that they don't...yet new ones pop up every day/week. I relaize some, simply hand over the account (login credentials from the original reservation).