Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X front doors difference versus 2021 Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not on my 2020 MX
I do believe all vehicles have a design with vents so when you close last door, vents help prevent windows from shattered
My 2020 MX has the same issue - glass inside the door rattles alarmingly when the door closes and windows are open. It is as if the glass has no support when down. Happens on both doors. Tesla said the tried to fix with extra padding inside but it made no difference.

“Glad” to see I may not be the only one with this issue. Anyone else?

My 2020 MX has the same issue - glass inside the door rattles alarmingly when the door closes and windows are open. It is as if the glass has no support when down. Happens on both doors. Tesla said the tried to fix with extra padding inside but it made no difference.

“Glad” to see I may not be the only one with this issue. Anyone else?
My late 2019 X never did that. But I didn’t have window fully down when closing very often either.

Late to this thread (though not as late as our Model X delivery!). No issues with the drivers door functions (not key, just iPhones), but wish the passenger door would do the same; I assume there's no way for that to happen, presumably it doesn't have the same presence sensors the drivers door has?