Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X - glitchy system

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, for no particular reason I had both front screens go black - car has been stable since I've received it last year. I had left the car running the a/c on Dog Mode for about 5 minutes before returning (which I've done many times before). It took roughly 5 minutes to get the car to reboot the screens despite the typical solutions (press and hold the brake pedal, double scroll wheel press). When it finally came up, everything seemed fine except AutoPilot would not engage. I was getting error messages about Cruise and AutoPilot. Tried doing the reboot (several times) as well as a full shutdown but nothing fixed it. Left the car for an hour and went back to it to have the center screen black again but it came back on within a few seconds but didn't quite look normal (digital streaking, flickering before fully recovering). Now, for reasons that escape me, AP is working again. No other error messages that I'm currently seeing. Sitting on 2022.45.15

Anyone else experience this?