Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X LR issues and road trips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone. I just wanted to share some ownership experiences with our new Model X. We picked it up September 24, 2022. It's not a perfect car. We've had issues and has been in multiple service appt. I have been documenting those in a few videos. But we drove it more than 2,500 miles on 2 road trips and has been amazing. I hope it's okay for me to share the videos I have recorded.

I have chapter markers on the long videos. I also have spreadsheets on the roadtrips that break out the cost of the trip. Feedback is appreciated.

Road trip to Northern California (1048 miles) -
Review of the Northern California trip -
Las Vegas road trip -

Playlist of issues and service center appts - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ6gDRjp2D-PuKvG2DSq5VxzrqCvWSFTV

We love the Model X but my patience is wearing thin with all the service appts. At least they are addressing it and haven't given up. This is our 4th Tesla. We currently have MXLR and MYP. We traded from MYLR7 and M3LR.

Thank you for your time.

• Love
Reactions: JPWX and scottf200
In your review video, you mentioned not being able to just enable cruise control without autopilot. This bugged me too but its just a setting you need to change - Model X Owner's Manual | Tesla
hi, i remember seeing that option but i thought it just changes the number of clicks to enable auto steer. so if you change it to double click, single click will enable cruise control instead?

having both Model X and Model Y, i feel more lazy with how the Model X is set up haha. i want my Model Y to be the same.