Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X LR reservation. Ordered Feb 2021. Austin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model X LR refresh order available for sale. I wasn’t planning on selling but I ordered a Plaid that came in first so I’m selling the LR.

I’m located in Austin, TX and have an estimated delivery of “March 2022”. This is an RN11450XXXX reservation number.

This same build is currently priced at $126,990 with an estimated delivery date of January 2023 vs this reservation that is priced at $111,290 with an estimated delivery date of March 2022.

The only change that can be made is removing FSD. That will reduce the reservation price to $101,290.

DM with offers.

Attachments

• 96844696-974E-474A-B9FE-18BCC2BA706A.jpeg
    96844696-974E-474A-B9FE-18BCC2BA706A.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 2AB1FD58-A539-440A-AF28-22C909FC0870.jpeg
    2AB1FD58-A539-440A-AF28-22C909FC0870.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 199
Hi Rocketshipp. Nice name. I’m hoping to get the difference between the old price and the new, so $15,000. The benefit for the buyer being getting it much sooner. I don’t mind waiting for a VIN to transfer so the buyer will know when they’re getting it. I thought about taking delivery and selling but then I’d have to add in the taxes and I’d prefer not to have to do that.

Let me know if you want to sell at sticker!
Will do. The only catch is I’ll have to add on taxes if it isn’t setup to register under someone else.

FYI, the EDD changed to July this morning. I imagine that’s for most Long Range reservation. If you read the boards the EDD isn’t really accurate bit that’s what it shows as of this morning.

I’m going to take delivery then list both the Plaid and LR and sell whichever sells first. I have the $89,900 base price vs the current $104,900 so I don’t see the point of taking the risk of selling the reservation while giving someone an early order and a huge discount off sticker.

I have a few messages asking about taking over the reservation. I took delivery and it is now sold.

For anyone else getting comments like “15k. I’ll pass” when that would have made the cost the exact same as the going rate without the year wait ($116k at the date of posting) just ignore them. I listed the X as soon as the title came in and it sold within 24 hours with several buyers offering over the asking price.

For those that have been waiting for over a year for your LR hopefully it’ll be in soon! I’m glad I was able to make up a little of the Plaid price difference but I would have much rather had my Long Range back in “April” of 2021 when it was first estimated. I’m still pissed Tesla put me in a position where I even had to place the Plaid order since they kept pushing dates but at least the nightmare of waiting is finally over!

I have a few messages asking about taking over the reservation. I took delivery and it is now sold.

For anyone else getting comments like “15k. I’ll pass” when that would have made the cost the exact same as the going rate without the year wait ($116k at the date of posting) just ignore them. I listed the X as soon as the title came in and it sold within 24 hours with several buyers offering over the asking price.

For those that have been waiting for over a year for your LR hopefully it’ll be in soon! I’m glad I was able to make up a little of the Plaid price difference but I would have much rather had my Long Range back in “April” of 2021 when it was first estimated. I’m still pissed Tesla put me in a position where I even had to place the Plaid order since they kept pushing dates but at least the nightmare of waiting is finally over!
Will still pass. Don’t take it so personal