Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X Plaid Black Exterior White Interior 22" rims For sale Los Angeles California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model X Plaid for sale in Los Angeles. Black exterior with white and carbon fiber interior (6 seater) and 22" wheels. Won't last so msg me asap!*

IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0551.jpg
IMG_0552.jpg

How much of a discount are you offering? Not that I'm interested. I just ordered a Plaid a few weeks ago(before the price increase) and already have an EDD of this week to 2/16. I'd consider it if you want to knock $15K off current sticker($9K discount for me since I ordered before the price bump).

How much of a discount are you offering? Not that I'm interested. I just ordered a Plaid a few weeks ago(before the price increase) and already have an EDD of this week to 2/16. I'd consider it if you want to knock $15K off current sticker($9K discount for me since I ordered before the price bump).
No discount. I have offers over $153k. As I said it's the only one currently available in the US.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide