Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X Plaid for sale $143K

2022 Tesla Model X Plaid, White exterior/Black interior, 6 seats, no FSD, with swivel screen, just pickup today. Under 50 miles, Have to let it go due to unforeseeable expenses. I should have the title in a few weeks. The car is in Chandler, AZ. Private sale. $143K. PM me if interested. No photo yet, will updated later.

Here are some photos...

Attachments

• 2022ModelX-1.jpg
    2022ModelX-1.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 2022ModelXInterior.jpg
    2022ModelXInterior.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 126
  • 2022XPlaid.jpg
    2022XPlaid.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 2002modelX.jpg
    2002modelX.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 126
Why does the sticker have fsd but the pic of the screen does not?
I have no idea why they have it on there. I was never ordered the FSD from beginning. Same thing with the listed price.. not the price that I paid.. car is sold at break-even point...shouldn't buy it in the first place...just glad that I got my money back to take care other business...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC