Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X Plaid For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My tesla model X plaid should be arriving next week. I initially ordered 5 seater but they are accommodating me for the captain 6 seater.

Below is my order agreement
IMG_3198.jpeg

Please share your offers

What does "accommodating me" mean here?

Have they changed your order to that config? If so, your order agreement pic is incorrect (may want to update it).

Also, if you changed from 5 seater to 6 seater that is a whole different car ... that may end up changing (probably pushing it out further) your EDD?

What does "accommodating me" mean here?

Have they changed your order to that config? If so, your order agreement pic is incorrect (may want to update it).

Also, if you changed from 5 seater to 6 seater that is a whole different car ... that may end up changing (probably pushing it out further) your EDD?
What else does accommodating mean..lol

It means they are giving me the captain 6 seater at no charge. They said when the car delivers the price will adjust. They don't want to release the X plaid with 5 seater so they are willing to give me the 6 seater at no charge since I placed the order last July...car is supposed to deliver April 1- April 15th

Yes they do charge extra but they called me 2 months ago and said, we don't want to release the x plaid with 5 seater so he asked me over the phone for my authorization for them to accommodate the 6 seater captain seats at no charge. It will reflect on order agreement