Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X reservation for sale, Bay Area (Estimated Delivery Dec 6 - Jan 10)

Hi folks,
I'm selling my reservation of a Tesla model X with these options:
  • Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Basic Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging
Original price was $114,440 and now is $130,440, excluding all fees and taxes. I'm selling the reservation for $120,440k (obo), so you save 10K. The arrival is only ~1 month away, versus 8 months for ordering new car. Please DM if you are interested!

The options are unfortunately not editable, and as I have chosen "cash" option, I believe you'd need to pay cash, or contact your bank for a loan.

Thanks.
p.s. The Basic Autopilot option can be upgraded to Enhanced Autopilot for $6k or Full Self-Driving for $12k upon request. (Current FSD price is $15k.)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC