Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X reservation transfer - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X reservation transfer in Bay Area
Config:
- 20'' tire
- Whiter exterior and interior
- 6 seats
- FSD added.

Current estimated delivery time is Dec - Jan 23. But i have had Tesla contacted me for delivery already and selected delay delivery. Not sure if they will make it faster if i contact them now to take delivery.

For reservation transfer, I saw somewhere folks can add you as co-buyer for the car and you will pay the whole thing so it matches with registration. But the title will have both of our names and we will go to DMV together later to get my name off the title. But i think you still need to pay taxes twice in this way. However, it's still cheaper since the build price of my reservation is around 127k where the current one in website quote around 146k for same config. 20K DIFFERENCE! So with 2 sales tax (10%) applied to my reservation, it still comes down to 7k cheaper than if you would order now and also would be faster to get the car.

If you are sincerely interested in taking this and work out the details with me, please send an email to [email protected] with your location and contact info and we can start from there. Prefer Bay Area residents as we need to go to DMV together.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0073.JPG