Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model X vs. Model S: Which one?

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
The charging difference between the S and X isn't adding up. 19 minute single stop vs 54 minutes and 3 stops.

I went back to A Better Route Planner and you are right -- I had ABRP set up wrong -- it was thinking that my old P85DL was new X Plaid. I still don't have it setup perfectly to use my actual car data for the S plaid and X plaid, but just using their generic car info it should only be about 20 minutes longer with 1 extra charging stop. for the 370 mile trip that I was using

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
What does this mean?

Sorry "sleeper" is a fast car that doesn't look like a fast car. It always annoyed me that the performance Model S had to have the spoiler and red calipers that clearly indicate performance version. With the Plaid, the red calipers are thankfully gone, and with the X there is no external indication of Plaid at all except for the easily removed plaid emblem.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC