Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Not Available 2022 Model Y 7-Seater For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 MYLR AWD 7-Seater

MSM
White on Black Interior
20 inch induction wheels
Autopilot, no FSD
Premium Connectivity until November 2022
Pittsburgh area

Make me an offer

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_73e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_73e.jpeg
    801.8 KB · Views: 59
  • fullsizeoutput_740.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_740.jpeg
    706.9 KB · Views: 34
  • MY7P5pJSSha6vwb9KJ2bVw.jpg
    MY7P5pJSSha6vwb9KJ2bVw.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 40
  • UEaQcZIjQyaLqspMxEfQWQ.jpg
    UEaQcZIjQyaLqspMxEfQWQ.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 38
  • VV7U0jQxTUmXMYXN8XfJcg.jpg
    VV7U0jQxTUmXMYXN8XfJcg.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 38
  • wKdxVMS6Rw2RJFHwIxr1fA.jpg
    wKdxVMS6Rw2RJFHwIxr1fA.jpg
    863.8 KB · Views: 51
This is a bad, bad move. You started a thread - on this very forum - days ago about the mechanical issues you're experiencing with the car and now you're listing it for sale? Are you serious?
I'm not trying to hide anything- the 2 inquiries I've gotten I've told them to check out the other thread. What if it is truly ok and someone else wouldn't be bothered by the bumpy ride? Certainly a test drive would allow them to decide.
However if other people drive it and give the same feedback, I may have something to go back to Tesla with

Look I'm just over this car- I can't get any online vendor to give me a quote for trade in, not even Tesla! And I'm over it all- I just want to be done and go back to my 2008 Santa Fe (kidding-kind of)

Try Vroom, Carvana, CarMax.

There was another thread that showed the MMR auction numbers ($67K for MYLR)... which are $3K-4K above what a trade-in or sale would fetch from peons like us.

Since you have a 7 seater with white interior and MSM.. my guess is $67K and at auction would fetch $71K or more. Absolutely lowest would be $63K that I would take. I traded my white MYLR with 20" for $60K for a Mach-E (long story - I'm moving back to Tesla in 2022) 3 weeks ago. The dealer entered my info into some auction system and gave me that number.. it was a tad low to me but I saved $3K in taxes in FL.

Here's what I got from another dealer (again much lower trim than yours)

1639122855180.png

Reactions: ConchChick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC