Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available 2022 Model Y 7-Seater For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 MYLR AWD 7-Seater

MSM
White on Black Interior
20 inch induction wheels
Autopilot, no FSD
Premium Connectivity until November 2022
Pittsburgh area

Make me an offer

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_73e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_73e.jpeg
    801.8 KB · Views: 170
  • fullsizeoutput_740.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_740.jpeg
    706.9 KB · Views: 62
  • MY7P5pJSSha6vwb9KJ2bVw.jpg
    MY7P5pJSSha6vwb9KJ2bVw.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 78
  • UEaQcZIjQyaLqspMxEfQWQ.jpg
    UEaQcZIjQyaLqspMxEfQWQ.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 78
  • VV7U0jQxTUmXMYXN8XfJcg.jpg
    VV7U0jQxTUmXMYXN8XfJcg.jpg
    521.9 KB · Views: 73
  • wKdxVMS6Rw2RJFHwIxr1fA.jpg
    wKdxVMS6Rw2RJFHwIxr1fA.jpg
    863.8 KB · Views: 83
This is a bad, bad move. You started a thread - on this very forum - days ago about the mechanical issues you're experiencing with the car and now you're listing it for sale? Are you serious?
I'm not trying to hide anything- the 2 inquiries I've gotten I've told them to check out the other thread. What if it is truly ok and someone else wouldn't be bothered by the bumpy ride? Certainly a test drive would allow them to decide.
However if other people drive it and give the same feedback, I may have something to go back to Tesla with

Look I'm just over this car- I can't get any online vendor to give me a quote for trade in, not even Tesla! And I'm over it all- I just want to be done and go back to my 2008 Santa Fe (kidding-kind of)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_7c8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_7c8.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 86
Look I'm just over this car- I can't get any online vendor to give me a quote for trade in, not even Tesla! And I'm over it all- I just want to be done and go back to my 2008 Santa Fe (kidding-kind of)

Try Vroom, Carvana, CarMax.

There was another thread that showed the MMR auction numbers ($67K for MYLR)... which are $3K-4K above what a trade-in or sale would fetch from peons like us.

Since you have a 7 seater with white interior and MSM.. my guess is $67K and at auction would fetch $71K or more. Absolutely lowest would be $63K that I would take. I traded my white MYLR with 20" for $60K for a Mach-E (long story - I'm moving back to Tesla in 2022) 3 weeks ago. The dealer entered my info into some auction system and gave me that number.. it was a tad low to me but I saved $3K in taxes in FL.

Here's what I got from another dealer (again much lower trim than yours)

1639122855180.png

Reactions: ConchChick
Status
Not open for further replies.