Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y 7 seater reservation transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model Y Long Range reservation that I got before recent price increase. I will be transferring the reservation. The car was supposed to be delivered in July and has now been moved to next week. I'm in the Los Angeles area.

The car is a midnight silver metallic ext, white int, 7 seater with FSD for 74990. Current cost is 76990. Please note that FSD can be removed.

DM me if interested. Thanks.

I have a 2022 Model Y Long Range reservation that I got before recent price increase. I will be transferring the reservation. The car was supposed to be delivered in July and has now been moved to next week. I'm in the Los Angeles area.

The car is a midnight silver metallic ext, white int, 7 seater with FSD for 74990. Current cost is 76990. Please note that FSD can be removed.

How do I DM you? I am interested and located in Glendora, CA

Hi, Is this still available?

Hi ..is this still available? Not ble to PM.can you PM the information

Can you tell me how this worked or didn't. I'm in the same situation. Delivery is too soon after being bounced up and down the EDD calendar.

Can you tell me how this worked or didn't. I'm in the same situation. Delivery is too soon after being bounced up and down the EDD calendar.
Hey @chustle13 when is your EDD? I have a reservation for MYLR-7 seater as well that got pushed back from June 25 to July 13-Aug 10. If you already got a VIN assigned, perhaps we can discuss swapping reservations since I’d like to get a car now.