Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 model Y black and white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i ordered black and white interior 2022 model Y. i got delivered yesterday but back two doors are black and the driver door and passage door don't look like in the tesla website. Does any of your 2022 model Y had same issue i have. See picture below. Do i need to get with tesla service department to fix all four doors? i believe they install wrong doors or model 3 doors. please advise. thanks.

tesla1.jpg
tesla2.jpg

i ordered black and white interior 2022 model Y. i got delivered yesterday but back two doors are black and the driver door and passage door don't look like in the tesla website. Does any of your 2022 model Y had same issue i have. See picture below. Do i need to get with tesla service department to fix all four doors? i believe they install wrong doors or model 3 doors. please advise. thanks.

View attachment 847557View attachment 847558
The white strip in the front door is the new style. However Are the back doors a lighter shade of black or is that just scene lighting making them look different?