Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #27 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed: Consolidation in LiDAR manufacturers; Volvo EX90 shipping with LiDAR; FSD Beta Full Release in N.A.; FSD detecting autopilot cheats, Gwen Shotwell directly overseeing SpaceX Starship; and more. You can watch it now on YouTube. We should have it published to podcast networks shortly.

2022 Model Y Lease Takeover

Want to transfer my 2022 Model Y Lease.

2022 Model Y Long Range
- Black/Black with 20' Black Induction Wheels, Autopilot and 5-seat interior
- 5,700 miles on car (10k mile per year lease)
- Lease Maturity: March 2, 2025
- Located in Los Angeles, CA
- Takeover payment of exactly $800.00 per month (includes tax) - Would cost $974 pre-tax excluding another $2k in drive-offs if ordered today.
- Car in excellent condition/garage kept

Wanting $10k OBO for transfer and takeover payments through maturity.

Please contact if any additional information is desired.

Want to transfer my 2022 Model Y Lease.

2022 Model Y Long Range
- Black/Black with 20' Black Induction Wheels, Autopilot and 5-seat interior
- 5,700 miles on car (10k mile per year lease)
- Lease Maturity: March 2, 2025
- Located in Los Angeles, CA
- Takeover payment of exactly $730.58 per month pre-tax - Would cost $974 pre-tax excluding another $2k in drive-offs if ordered today.
- Car in excellent condition/garage kept

Wanting $10k OBO for transfer and takeover payments through maturity.

Please contact if any additional information is desired.
$730.58 pre-tax monthly takeover for those outside of Los Angeles.

Help me understand your math here. This exact build is $837/month + $4500 down. This excludes tax and registration. That is an effective payment of $962 a month.

Your payment is $730 a month plus $10K down. This excludes tax and registration. That is an effective payment $1052 a month based on 31 payments left. I am also excluding the lease transfer fee here which I believe is $500.

You are trying to paint the picture that yours is less than a new one which it is not.

Reactions: morbidz

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC