Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Long Range 5 Seater Grey w/ White Interior (NORCAL)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All.

Having delayed my order once already, Tesla is now strongly suggesting that I take delivery of my car next week. The problem is, we made another move, and don't need it. Looking to arrange a sale and work a deal with someone as soon as possible after purchase. I am not really interested in reservation transfers, etc.

The car is a 2022 Model Y LR with gray exterior, and white interior. Factory tow hitch installed. 5 seat configuration.

Please DM me and let's discuss a fair deal. The car will be picked up in Rocklin, CA. Thank for looking!

UPDATE: Looks like I will be taking delivery of this car this week. We have another 2022 Model Y already, and I guess I will let the Mrs. decide which one we will keep. Will update/post with appropriate details when ready. Just wanted to make sure this thread was updated. Thank you.

FURTHER UPDATE: I took delivery of the car on Friday. It currently has less than 30 miles on it, and it will not be driven pending receipt of the title docs from the DMV. If anyone is interested in starting the conversation re: a sale, please contact me. PM is preferred, and then we can take it to phone/email. Pics available. Thank you!

Here are some pics. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4936.jpg
    IMG_4936.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4937.jpg
    IMG_4937.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4933.jpg
    IMG_4933.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4938.jpg