Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Performance Black - Transferring Reservation. Feb 13th Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two MYP's on order. Don't need the second one at this point. If anyone interested in transferring and taking over the reservation for a faster delivery by Feb 13th, please message or email me with your offer.
2022 MYP Black exterior and black interior, 5 seater, no tow/FSD. Taking delivery of the first MYP on Feb 6th. Given that there is only a week's difference between two MYP dates, the delivery date for this second one should be around Feb 13 to Feb 16th. Expecting the delivery window to be finalized soon. Will have All season Michelin tires, AMD Ryzen etc. I am located in Raleigh NC. Current configured price is $66,940. For whatever its worth asking prices in online sites like Autotrder etc for used MYP's are way higher incase you are looking at those options. Incase you are not in the market for MYP or not interested please disregard the post.

Reactions: epicshooter
Still available. Vin is assigned. Delivery schedule confirmed for Feb 19 to 22 . Talked to Tesla and they confirmed about changing the reservation details and delivery location. Pl email me at laab15 at yahoo.com or message here.

Someone backed out so still available. Pushed out the delivery date to Feb 26th. Tesla won't accept any more changes. If I haven't responded to you, pl email at laab15 at yahoo.com

Attachments

• Spec.gif
    Spec.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 231
Called Tesla Customer service number 1 (888) 518-3752 and requested to CHANGE the details on the reservation.
They asked me to go ahead and make changes from my side.
I made the changes with new buyer's details. Gave the account login details to the new buyer to take it forward.

Reactions: voxel