Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Performance - gauging interest - NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

micaluzzo83

‘22 MYP > ‘22 MXP
Mar 5, 2022
NJ
Hi Everyone, I’m considering letting go of my gorgeous White ‘22 MYP this summer. I have an order on an X plaid so naturally it would be selfish of me to have them both.

I’m located in NJ if anyone local wants to come and check her out.

Features at a glance
  • Approximately 1,700 miles
  • Exterior: White
  • Interrior: Black
  • No FSD
  • AMD
  • Heated steering wheel and wipers
  • New headlights
  • Heated seats
  • Lumbar on driver side
  • Bio defense
  • “21 cyber wheels (no damage)
  • Tow hitch
  • Added home link (best decision I ever made)

My experience owning the MYP
This was my first Tesla and I converted over from a ‘19 RR Velar. I was skeptical at first but this MYP changed everything for me. I was worried that the range would be an issue but it’s been more than enough for my needs. I drive very rarely to my job which is about 60 miles round trip. I
Some days with traffic it takes me 2 hours to get here and 1 hour to get home. I usually have enough battery to drive for 3 days without a charge although I have the luxury of a home charger. The power, performance breaks, and sporty features really made this car stand out for me. I get so many compliments on it when I drive.

I only considered bumping up to the plaid X because my original plan was to have this as a daily and get a new RRS in ‘23. I had grown to be a RR snob, but after driving the MYP I was sold. This thing is so much fun to drive, that I still have my old RRV in my driveway waiting for the lease return to complete and I refuse to drive it anymore. The MYP leaves me smitten when I finish driving it. The power in this thing is unreal, when you need a little power to pass someone on the highway, you’ve got it.

Now that I have been awaken by the Tesla gods, I decided that I wanted to get the X. Why the X plaid? Power and utility really… But it does break my heart to even be typing this thread, because I’m actually a bigger fan of how the MYP looks and it’s driving experience is so much fun. But the X order is in and I’m doing it.

So… if anyone is interested in a local, private sale please feel free to message me. I’d be happy to meet and show you the car. Right now I’m accepting offers, and haven’t decided on a final price as I may be needing this car for a few more months.

I respond faster via this email: [email protected]

Here are some photos I grabbed recently.
BAA29A3F-64E8-4ED3-9527-2C8728A55715.jpeg

B31A5082-5FB3-45A0-A307-3719BA03E462.jpeg

41EC3A91-37AD-43D2-9CF7-EB9AD8EFEB91.jpeg

596E5721-9912-4E1C-ABA5-3CB9A1DE0B65.jpeg

1FEDA7E4-30E4-48AD-9290-C7C8DCDBE55C.jpeg

83545576-E7DF-4A89-BF38-B47F2B910ADC.jpeg