Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Performance - gauging interest - NJ

micaluzzo83

‘22 MYP > ‘22 MXP
Mar 5, 2022
NJ
Hi Everyone, I’m considering letting go of my gorgeous White ‘22 MYP this summer. I have an order on an X plaid so naturally it would be selfish of me to have them both.

I’m located in NJ if anyone local wants to come and check her out.

Features at a glance
  • Approximately 1,700 miles
  • Exterior: White
  • Interrior: Black
  • No FSD
  • AMD
  • Heated steering wheel and wipers
  • New headlights
  • Heated seats
  • Lumbar on driver side
  • Bio defense
  • “21 cyber wheels (no damage)
  • Tow hitch
  • Added home link (best decision I ever made)

My experience owning the MYP
This was my first Tesla and I converted over from a ‘19 RR Velar. I was skeptical at first but this MYP changed everything for me. I was worried that the range would be an issue but it’s been more than enough for my needs. I drive very rarely to my job which is about 60 miles round trip. I
Some days with traffic it takes me 2 hours to get here and 1 hour to get home. I usually have enough battery to drive for 3 days without a charge although I have the luxury of a home charger. The power, performance breaks, and sporty features really made this car stand out for me. I get so many compliments on it when I drive.

I only considered bumping up to the plaid X because my original plan was to have this as a daily and get a new RRS in ‘23. I had grown to be a RR snob, but after driving the MYP I was sold. This thing is so much fun to drive, that I still have my old RRV in my driveway waiting for the lease return to complete and I refuse to drive it anymore. The MYP leaves me smitten when I finish driving it. The power in this thing is unreal, when you need a little power to pass someone on the highway, you’ve got it.

Now that I have been awaken by the Tesla gods, I decided that I wanted to get the X. Why the X plaid? Power and utility really… But it does break my heart to even be typing this thread, because I’m actually a bigger fan of how the MYP looks and it’s driving experience is so much fun. But the X order is in and I’m doing it.

So… if anyone is interested in a local, private sale please feel free to message me. I’d be happy to meet and show you the car. Right now I’m accepting offers, and haven’t decided on a final price as I may be needing this car for a few more months.

I respond faster via this email: [email protected]

Here are some photos I grabbed recently.
BAA29A3F-64E8-4ED3-9527-2C8728A55715.jpeg

B31A5082-5FB3-45A0-A307-3719BA03E462.jpeg

41EC3A91-37AD-43D2-9CF7-EB9AD8EFEB91.jpeg

596E5721-9912-4E1C-ABA5-3CB9A1DE0B65.jpeg

1FEDA7E4-30E4-48AD-9290-C7C8DCDBE55C.jpeg

83545576-E7DF-4A89-BF38-B47F2B910ADC.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC