Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Performance Reservation Transfer Denver CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member looking to recoup my $250 reservation fee on a 2022 Model Y Performance vehicle. I have no idea how this works and won't pretend to have a transfer solution.
2022 Model Y Performance Dual Motor AWD with an assigned VIN number ready for delivery in the next 30 days.
I'm in the Metro Denver area.
Deep Blue Metallic Paint. (+$1,000)
Black and White Interior (+$1,000)
See the attached reservation sheet. I will forward all info (assigned VIN, purchase info as needed).
Please message me with questions.
Please don't waste my time with BS. If you know how to make this happen and get yourself in front of the line, I'll work with you. Great car, just forced into a different direction at this time.
Best offer. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.10.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.10.32 PM.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 105
New member looking to recoup my $250 reservation fee on a 2022 Model Y Performance vehicle. I have no idea how this works and won't pretend to have a transfer solution.
2022 Model Y Performance Dual Motor AWD with an assigned VIN number ready for delivery in the next 30 days.
I'm in the Metro Denver area.
Deep Blue Metallic Paint. (+$1,000)
Black and White Interior (+$1,000)
See the attached reservation sheet. I will forward all info (assigned VIN, purchase info as needed).
Please message me with questions.
Please don't waste my time with BS. If you know how to make this happen and get yourself in front of the line, I'll work with you. Great car, just forced into a different direction at this time.
Best offer. Thanks for looking.
I'm Interested, please DM me if It's still available.. I'm a new member so I can't DM to you