Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model Y Reservation White on black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my reservation Model Y LR
Base price is locked in at $53,990
Currently this is $9k more and September delivery
Edd is June-July

White exterior
Black interior
20” induction wheels

Reservation is on its own account, I will surrender the Account credentials. Registration info has not been entered. Still can change to new buyer and delivery location.

Will take highest offer. Only serious inquiries.

Attachments

• B667A0F1-58BF-4478-9B57-043C050715C1.jpeg
    B667A0F1-58BF-4478-9B57-043C050715C1.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 973D12AD-4150-40E4-A244-2AB52CEECB38.jpeg
    973D12AD-4150-40E4-A244-2AB52CEECB38.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Last year

What I find interesting is that you continue to show interest in buying MY reservations on other posts (based on your comment history), but then you are listing for sale. Particularly, offering lowball (like $1K in one comment) or pursuing well priced ones (like the one that said "saves you $3250")

What's the catch? Do you buy from others and resell at higher prices? But I think there is a better story ...

What I find interesting is that you continue to show interest in buying MY reservations on other posts (based on your comment history), but then you are listing for sale. Particularly, offering lowball (like $1K in one comment) or pursuing well priced ones (like the one that said "saves you $3250")

What's the catch? Do you buy from others and resell at higher prices? But I think there is a better story ...
You are making an assumption based on my post history? I need one earlier than my current Edd. I’ve been waiting too long. So I decided to list mine and buy one with a earlier Edd? Is that ok with you? Based on your post history you are the forum police? Chiming in without any real data.

You are making an assumption based on my post history? I need one earlier than my current Edd. I’ve been waiting too long. So I decided to list mine and buy one with a earlier Edd? Is that ok with you? Based on your post history you are the forum police? Chiming in without any real data.
Let's just there is no "real data" here, just whatever you say ... which is fine. Your car, your decision 👍

The "forum police" is giving you "an OK", but will be keeping tabs ✌️👮‍♀️🕵️✌️🙃

Reactions: Daekwan
Tesla just recently canceled several Model Y and one LR S reservations of mine I had for my family. They said i would need to accept new pricing or they would cancel the reservations and refund deposits. They canceled but I’m still trying to get the refunds. Definitely no guarantee Tesla will deliver at that price when they can cancel. Certa not worth paying very much for the risk

Tesla just recently canceled several Model Y and one LR S reservations of mine I had for my family. They said i would need to accept new pricing or they would cancel the reservations and refund deposits. They canceled but I’m still trying to get the refunds. Definitely no guarantee Tesla will deliver at that price when they can cancel. Certa not worth paying very much for the risk
As long as you have your profile set up and haven’t putting your orders on hold they shouldn’t cancel anything.