Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 model y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. Somewhat related but slightly off topic. My Y delivery date is 12/16-31/2021. If I decline delivery how far back will that put me on the waiting list...does it treat me like I just placed an order or do I go next in line for the next batch, probably late Q1?

Hello. Somewhat related but slightly off topic. My Y delivery date is 12/16-31/2021. If I decline delivery how far back will that put me on the waiting list...does it treat me like I just placed an order or do I go next in line for the next batch, probably late Q1?

Being out of country at time of delivery of my Plaid (Plaid + on order sinc 9/22/20), I had to decline that VIN. Was assured I was not going to back of line but would be matched up and ‘active’ upon return. We shall see…..

Our MYP is scheduled for December. Hoping that holds true.

I am going with it and collecting in a couple of weeks - M3 Performance in Blue. Knowing my luck I'll be on the way to collect it and they'll announce some major updates. Thanks all for the input though and if you know of any rumours of things coming that I should hold for, do say otherwise M3P experience not far away

Reactions: MY-user
Is there anyone who got their 2022 Model Y yet? I was assigned a VIN on December 9th, 2021 and my tentative delivery date was December 16-22, then it moved few times and now it’s says 12/24-12/30. I’ve just spoke with Tesla rep. and they said the VIN # hat I had - had it’s configuration changes therefore next week I’ll get a new VIN # and my Tesla Y, however I don’t believe anything they say now…. Because every Tesla rep tells me different things… 😫

Is there anyone who got their 2022 Model Y yet? I was assigned a VIN on December 9th, 2021 and my tentative delivery date was December 16-22, then it moved few times and now it’s says 12/24-12/30. I’ve just spoke with Tesla rep. and they said the VIN # hat I had - had it’s configuration changes therefore next week I’ll get a new VIN # and my Tesla Y, however I don’t believe anything they say now…. Because every Tesla rep tells me different things… 😫
Check the delivery threads. They have been shipping 2022’s since November. Nobody getting currently deliveries should be getting a 2021

Reactions: MY-user
So I get an email from my TA, on Xmas eve: “I found a car for you, but it is in Kitchener (nearby city)“
I answer 15min later “I’m in”, he replies “sorry we were not fast enough”. LOL So much for a Xmas miracle! 😆