Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MS LR (Refresh 2.0) for sale...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aerodyne

2 of 3 EV's - Defect Free!
Nov 19, 2018
Los Angeles
Born 5-18-22. All the latest features.

Red/Cream/Walnut/19", no FSD.

63 miles. Garaged and covered since trip from store.

Better than average build. Serious inquiries from current or former MS owners only. For the right buyer, only asking a little less than I paid for it.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20220531_195551182.jpg
    IMG_20220531_195551182.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 362
Reactions: travass808
“Serious inquiries from current or former MS owners only”

That’s a new one…
After 18 months, 5k posts about waiting for this car, I am invested in it's future.

Will be spending hours to prep it into the condition that one would expect a new car to be in.

Couldn't care less about making money. It would be nice if lived a long life and made someone happy.

All;

Here is the latest. I now have all the missing parts delivered, and checked today via Mobile Service.

2 fobs (no boxes)
3 mats
1 privacy shelf

However, there is still an issue with the charge port door, and minor trim issues that can be fixed by next Mobile appt July 8th.

Still waiting for CA title, should have it by month end I hope.

There are some major and several minor paint and trim issues that will require a visit to the SvC. All have been documented in the app. I am hesitant to have them do anything major like seat replacement or trim adjustment, as likely they will make it worse.

If you all are familiar with these very common delivery issues it should be no concern.

All;

Here is the latest. I now have all the missing parts delivered, and checked today via Mobile Service.

2 fobs (no boxes)
3 mats
1 privacy shelf

However, there is still an issue with the charge port door, and minor trim issues that can be fixed by next Mobile appt July 8th.

Still waiting for CA title, should have it by month end I hope.

There are some major and several minor paint and trim issues that will require a visit to the SvC. All have been documented in the app. I am hesitant to have them do anything major like seat replacement or trim adjustment, as likely they will make it worse.

If you all are familiar with these very common delivery issues it should be no concern.
Got the title today, waiting on the plates.

My best guess is all issues will be addressed, and car ready to go, early August. Now has 72 miles and shows 404.7 miles RR.

Vid here:

Ordered 10-8-21. Cost was out the door 105k and change. If I sell for more, chance Tesla will blacklist me.
Uhhhhh…how on EARTH would Tesla know the terms of your private vehicle sale?

On 10/8 the price was $89K base. So you are very clearly making money on this sale.
If you’re factoring in taxes and reg fees, that’s just disingenuous. You did not pay $105K for the car. You *maybe* paid $94K

Here’s the price increase notice from 10/23.

Last edited: