Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MS Plaid Accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have the TWraps screen protectors but haven't installed them yet. :rolleyes: Likewise a KENPENRI mobile charger wall mount, Autoheatshield folding sun shade for the front windshield, and "Spurtar" lifting jack pads.

I have used a WIkiSmart car cover because I had to have something for parking in the driveway. The 197-205" cover fits but is obviously just a cheap, temporary way to keep (some) rain, leaves, and whatever off the car until I can find a proper cover. And some SYOAUTO door edge guard strip, because I have low concrete retaining walls on both sides of my too-narrow driveway.

All the above sourced from Amazon, though I did subsequently check the TWraps website and was pleased that they had a bunch of stuff for the refreshed cars.

Got the full Tesmanian mat set, because the 3DMAX Spiders weren't available. They're okay, but I'm not impressed with the cut/fit - the footwell liners stand off from the walls at the top. And the rear under-storage area is just plain terrible, it's too long width-wise. They'll do the job, but meh. They're rubber mats, but the WeatherTech mats in my Audi seem to be higher quality. When I checked WT's site, I wasn't convinced they had updated mats for the 2022, and the price was annoying considering that long term, I'd rather have whatever fiber the Spiders are made from.

I picked the Samsung T5 SSD over the newer/faster T7 over reports of how hot the T7 runs. The T5 has a proven track record, and 500GB seems like plenty given my whole music library is only around 62GB of MP3s. That might increase 50% if I swapped over to FLAC where possible, but right now I'm far more concerned that the subwoofer doesn't seem to do anything.

Somebody referenced these SeaSucker Ski Racks. While I generally try to keep everything inside the shell to avoid drag, theoretically I like the idea of the suction cup mounts. But I would like to hear from people who've used them in heavy weather on all-glass roofs...
Seasucker racks are great.

• Helpful
Reactions: smjones
Have the TWraps screen protectors but haven't installed them yet. :rolleyes: Likewise a KENPENRI mobile charger wall mount, Autoheatshield folding sun shade for the front windshield, and "Spurtar" lifting jack pads.

I have used a WIkiSmart car cover because I had to have something for parking in the driveway. The 197-205" cover fits but is obviously just a cheap, temporary way to keep (some) rain, leaves, and whatever off the car until I can find a proper cover. And some SYOAUTO door edge guard strip, because I have low concrete retaining walls on both sides of my too-narrow driveway.

All the above sourced from Amazon, though I did subsequently check the TWraps website and was pleased that they had a bunch of stuff for the refreshed cars.

Got the full Tesmanian mat set, because the 3DMAX Spiders weren't available. They're okay, but I'm not impressed with the cut/fit - the footwell liners stand off from the walls at the top. And the rear under-storage area is just plain terrible, it's too long width-wise. They'll do the job, but meh. They're rubber mats, but the WeatherTech mats in my Audi seem to be higher quality. When I checked WT's site, I wasn't convinced they had updated mats for the 2022, and the price was annoying considering that long term, I'd rather have whatever fiber the Spiders are made from.

I picked the Samsung T5 SSD over the newer/faster T7 over reports of how hot the T7 runs. The T5 has a proven track record, and 500GB seems like plenty given my whole music library is only around 62GB of MP3s. That might increase 50% if I swapped over to FLAC where possible, but right now I'm far more concerned that the subwoofer doesn't seem to do anything.

Somebody referenced these SeaSucker Ski Racks. While I generally try to keep everything inside the shell to avoid drag, theoretically I like the idea of the suction cup mounts. But I would like to hear from people who've used them in heavy weather on all-glass roofs...
I had sea sucker for mounting bikes. The anxiety that came with noise and bumps and wondering if the mounts were coming loose was too much for me lol Sometimes they did get loose too. I went with the tesla roof rack now instead.

Reactions: smjones