Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MSLR cruise control not available front camera vision restricted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 MSLR and have on it 6K and about a month ago started having an occasional problem with autopilot where it says cruise control not available due to front camera vision restriction and in the beginning it lasted few minutes and resolved itself by itself. with time it started becoming more frequent and taking longer to resolve. Normally if it is to happen it happens in the beginning of the drive however recently sometimes while i am on autopilot it beeps like crazy telling me to take control cause that problem is happening. till yesterday as long as autopilot was working it worked fine till yesterday I started noticing problems in how it works. especially when traffic slows down or comes to a stop it gets dangerously too close to the car in front that I had to brake myself. I have an appt in the SC next week to see whats going on. when I requested the appt they wanted a mobile appt but when I told them I had the half shaft rattle when I take off hard on isnane mode they allowed me to schedule at a SC. anyone had similar problems? I appreciate the input thank you.