Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MXLR all weather floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone here with refreshed MX got all weather mats for 7 seater? I contacted Tesla about the previous versions and they said those will not fit. See some posts about 3rd party mats for the 6 seater but need the 7. Thanks!

Looks like refreshed X can use the same floormats. 3D Maxpider 7 seater shows 2016-2021+.

Thread 1021

So I am going to order it for 7 seater.

Looks like refreshed X can use the same floormats. 3D Maxpider 7 seater shows 2016-2021+.

Thread 1021

So I am going to order it for 7 seater.
Did they work?

BFC2D564-2891-40AA-A242-5C0D3DB9104E.jpeg
DE7B5B60-2234-4942-963C-F65FA89A8C13.jpeg
Did they work?
I can tell it fits 2022 refresh 7 seater perfectly, highly recommended.

Thanks for the pics. Can you post pictures of the rear seat too?
Will do later today, but at the same time, you can refer to post #1021 of this thread, exactly same, no issue at all. Definitely recommend it over Weathertech and Huskyliners, both of they were made with plastic and the edge would warp terribly. I had Weathertech on Odyssey and HuskyLiners on Accord, they just suck.

Last edited:
I also ordered Tesmanian mats for frunk and trunk WELL (not trunk). They fit perfectly and priced right, for $60 each and Tesmanian website has 10% discount with code "TES10", highly recommend:

I am looking for trunk mat as well, Tesmanian only has the small mats with 3rd row up. I will only use 3rd row a few times a year so I need trunk mat with 3rd row down. Right now only weather tech has it and their price is terribly high, close to 2x of Tesmanian. I will wait for a while for better designed trunk mat. I will also post pictures later today.