Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 MXLR - Portland - Delivery within next 4 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sales Price @ $120,490. Currently about $6K less expensive than current pricing. Please DM if interested.
  • Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging
I failed to mention this is a FS post. Good benefit if you're looking to take delivery before year end to try and get some bonus depreciation before it starts to phase out after this year.

Last edited:
Just bumping to see if anyone is interested in taking over this account with this build. No other vehicles, no registration entered. Currently scheduled to go to Portland, but I imagine I can change that.

VIN is assigned on this. Bringing this back from the dead in case someone wanted to take delivery in Portland by year end to take advantage of any self employed bonus depreciation benefits on a large business use vehicle. Last year to take 100% bonus depreciation! (not tax advice, consult a CPA)

FSD is $12K on this. No registration details entered, and only vehicle on account. Can transfer easily. Bought and sold a reservation this way previously before. EDD is 12/10 - 12/17.

Please DM if interested!