Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available '22 Model S Plaid Lease Transfer @ $1599/mo with $6877 cash incentive for 23 months + FREE US shipping!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE: Incentive is now at $6,877 cash for you, making effective lease payments only $1,599/mo including tax! I'm also offering FREE shipping of the car anywhere in the continental US if we start the lease transfer this month!

I'm in love with my 2022 Plaid but wife wants a Model X for the size! The car is in immaculate condition, 8K miles, and I put over $13K down on the lease for lower payments. Not asking for any of that back, and adding in a $2500 cash incentive for an interested party who wants to transfer the lease from Tesla Leasing to themselves.

Lease payments of $1799/mo includes tax in the payment! A new similar spec'd Plaid from Tesla is around $1995/mo on the same lease terms.

There are 23 months left on the lease, 10K miles a year, non smoking, no pets, detailed once a week, garage kept, battery charged to 80% :)

Car is located in Greenwich, CT but happy to also arrange for it to be brought to you for inspection if you are firmly interested. Can meet you in the CT/NY/NJ area, otherwise happy to do long distance too.

Please message me with any questions, I have this listed on Swapalease also so not sure how long it will be available but I posted once before on here for another Tesla of mine and found the community so awesome and a buyer instantly, so thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpeg
    IMG_0776.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    607.6 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    687 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    696.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0785.jpeg
    IMG_0785.jpeg
    648.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0782.jpeg
    IMG_0782.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    895.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Leases are usually terrible in my mind, but I’ve been considering a lease takeover as long as the numbers make it appealing to me and don’t “cost” me more than simply buying an used one and having it depreciate on me. Hope that makes sense.

This morning I made an offer to somebody else on here looking to get out of his Plaid lease. If the seller doesn’t accept/respond within the next 24 hours, I’m prepared to make the same offer to you. Hope to hear back from the seller soon. I would like it on the west coast in early July though so will also have to factor that in as well.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for your reply. I have this listed on Swapalease and getting a bunch of inquiries so can’t promise the car would be available but July would be fine for me as far the transfer timing.

I was told it takes 3-4 weeks to process it anyway! Benefits of the lease transfer are that it’s only 23 months vs 36 months, payments are lower than a new lease today by about $200/mo, and there’s no out of pocket cost. I can’t seem to DM you on here can you try sending me a message otherwise can give you my email or phone!

Reactions: Deaf Paul
Added an increased incentive to transfer car this month. Now at $4500 cash paid to you that makes the lease payments $1703/mo all-in! This is the least expensive 2022 Plaid lease I have seen online and in the best condition! Please DM if interested thank you!

Last edited:
Now at $4500 cash paid to you that makes the lease payments $1703/mo all-in! This is the least expensive 2022 Plaid lease I have seen online and in the best condition!

2022 Plaid for 1597/mo on Swappa.
2021 Plaid for 1216/mo on Swappa (tempting, numbers starting to make sense to me and already on the west coast but don’t want a black car)

All on the first page that I checked there. I’m still open to the possibility of a lease but the numbers need to make sense first so feel free to reach out back to me if you want to make a deal happen.

-Paul

2022 Plaid for 1597/mo on Swappa.
2021 Plaid for 1216/mo on Swappa (tempting, numbers starting to make sense to me and already on the west coast but don’t want a black car)

All on the first page that I checked there. I’m still open to the possibility of a lease but the numbers need to make sense first so feel free to reach out back to me if you want to make a deal happen.

-Paul
Hi Paul,

I'm not sure what you are looking at but here are only 2022 Plaids sorted by lowest price. You can see mine is the second least expensive in the country. I think you are better off purchasing based on what we talked about but I'm pretty firm on this offer and getting a lot of interest especially locally. Thank you!

1686585479303.png

Thanks. Having a hard time making this pencil out.
Understand, here is what a new lease would cost for the same build as of today. With state tax the payment is $2480/mo for a 24 month lease.

If you normally lease vehicles, like to get in and out of them and into new cars, this is a 23 month lease at a much lower payment of $1699 all-in for a great practically new car. Or you can look at it as $1898/mo and $4,500 cash in your pocket, either way!

1686654557523.png

Now at $5000 cash incentive to do it this month. That makes car @ $1681/mo for 23 months in a beautiful white/black once-a-week detailed Model S Plaid with the new headlights vs $2300/mo for the same car on a new 2 year lease today with Tesla.

If you're not local I would consider throwing in free shipping if we can do it this month. Thanks guys for looking.

Increasing incentive to $6877 cash for an interested party taking car this month!

Even with Tesla's discount on inventory Plaids, the 2-year lease payments are $2100 + tax a month compared to $1,599/mo with this lease transfer deal.

1687354616398.png

I notice that you're paying monthly for FSD. Is that correct? Is the $199 a month included in your payment? Any addons like tinting, PPF, or ceramic coating?
Yes that's correct, the FSD payment is not included so you can choose to subscribe if you'd like. No tints, PPF, but car is in 100% condition! I would consider covering shipping cost if we did a transfer this month. Thank you

Hey. Would you consider to “rent” it for a month for 1600? My in-laws are visiting us from Europe in August and we happen to live in Greenwich, so it would be super convenient both for you and us as well.