Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 RWD Motor spec?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you've already taken delivery of a 2022 RWD, I was wondering if you could do some investigative work to confirm the motor model fitted to the vehicle?

To do so, it requires the following steps:

1) Lie down on your back parallel to passenger side rear wheel, with your feet laying down past the rear bumper.

2) Get your phone camera our and using your left hand put the phone on the other side of the rear tyre about half way up.

3) Take some photos towards the centre of the car (where the diff would normally be on an ICE). What you're trying to photograph is a shiny square that's located on the motor, on that is the model number of the motor.

If you've already taken delivery of a 2022 RWD, I was wondering if you could do some investigative work to confirm the motor model fitted to the vehicle?

To do so, it requires the following steps:

1) Lie down on your back parallel to passenger side rear wheel, with your feet laying down past the rear bumper.

2) Get your phone camera our and using your left hand put the phone on the other side of the rear tyre about half way up.

3) Take some photos towards the centre of the car (where the diff would normally be on an ICE). What you're trying to photograph is a shiny square that's located on the motor, on that is the model number of the motor.
It would look like this , but mine is a late 2021

Attachments

• AF6C32E5-4C43-4109-A2DC-175C8E4DFB9B.jpeg
    AF6C32E5-4C43-4109-A2DC-175C8E4DFB9B.jpeg
    704.2 KB · Views: 425