Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 S LR Can't get into Autosteer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can successfully get into auto Traffic Aware Cruise Control with one push on the right scroll wheel, but when I try to go onto Lane
Keeping with two pushes, it dumps me out and says I have not selected the correct option in the Autopilot screen. I have. what next?

Vistan

Ho Effing Ho...

Seriously, how do I get from TACC to TACC + Autosteer? I think I'm following the mode selection rules, but it ain't working...

Vistan
If you’ve set AP for 1 push, then it activates both TACC and Autosteer at the same time. Pushing a second time deactivates. Can you see the yoke steering symbol on IC before you press scroll wheel to activate?

No, have not seen the yoke symbol...
Well first make sure you have turned on Autosteer (Beta) under the Autopilot menu, and then when driving you should see AP speed and yoke in grey when available on marked road. If you don’t, then probably have a camera issue (although one would expect to see an error msg). My guess is it’s turned off. Also use that menu to set Single vs Double Click to activate.

Attachments

• 41670D87-BE2F-4E9B-BB67-5EF8D4CA7D66.jpeg
    41670D87-BE2F-4E9B-BB67-5EF8D4CA7D66.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 68