Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 shareholder meeting in-person

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
60DD305B-9E4A-4FC2-920A-8F4B9FA47681.jpeg

It’s happening !

That's funny @reddy, you were in the same row as I was. I was wearing a green shirt, probably about 5 chairs to your left. That was such a great experience to attend. It's not like anything I've ever attended before and not like me to fly half way across the country for a few hour event.

Reactions: reddy
That's funny @reddy, you were in the same row as I was. I was wearing a green shirt, probably about 5 chairs to your left. That was such a great experience to attend. It's not like anything I've ever attended before and not like me to fly half way across the country for a few hour event.
I thought it was worth going also. Very cool to see the factory in person. More impressive than I expected and cool to see the guts of my car model being built. Elon had some funny comments like “returning to his home planet”. Thought the shouting and boo’s were pretty unprofessional and childish for a shareholder meeting though during the proposal phone calls, whether people agree or not.