Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 shareholder meeting in-person

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did they send you? Directions, tickets, etcc..? I still haven't received mine. Been checking spam and promotions sections in my Gmail everyday
This morning I have received a confirmation email like this:

CB4A2808-3D8C-4EC6-BB94-34F4EF6F19DD.jpeg

That email contained a link to the registration website. After I submitted all requested info and signed the NDA, I immediately received another email with my “ticket”, driving directions and a map. :)

Last edited:
I wonder what they will be having us do between check in at 1:00 pm and the actual start time at 4:30pm.

I completed the registration process, and it included a map for parking and event check in. It looks like there will be shuttle buses taking us from the parking lot NE of the NE corner of the building to the meeting entrance , halfway down the west side of the building where the steps are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Initial E
What did they send you? Directions, tickets, etcc..? I still haven't received mine. Been checking spam and promotions sections in my Gmail everyday
I got a confirmation email which included a registration link. The registration included additional information about arriving at the plant, an NDA to sign, and ultimately a QR code that will be used for admission to the event.

Registration Complete
Congratulations, you are confirmed to attend Tesla's 2022 Annual Shareholder Meeting. Please have this email and QR code ready to display prior to arriving at the event.
Event Details
Thursday, August 4, 2022
Check-in opens 1:00 PM CT
Event start: 4:30 PM CT
1 Tesla Road, Austin, TX 78725

I emailed them about it and I simply do not have an email from [email protected] I checked all of my folders in my Gmail I asked them to resend but not holding my breath. :( They said I should've received it the evening of the 18th.

If things dont pan out my way. Yall have fun. :)
Please keep us updated. I also got the initial email on 7/12 and responded within 48 hours, but never got the email to actually register for the event.

I just got confirmation and qr entry code. I attended two shareholders meetings in mountain view before. They had roaster and semi there and very basic refreshments.

I wish I knew if there was a tour. Also works love to go out to Boca chica. Just but sure if i should plan an entire trip from California around this.

Reactions: DriveMe