Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 shareholder meeting in-person

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, be sure to take a look at any possible road closures before heading down to Boca Chica. Starbase Status - Boca Chica Road Closures
I visited my brother last year, who lives in Corpus Christi, and we decided to make the 3 hour drive down to Starbase. Turns out the road was closed and we never got within 10 miles of it.
Good point! Thanks for the link! That's why I am staying there for a couple of days.
But I'll be thrilled to see the roads closed at Boca Chica! That would mean active testing! ;)

Last edited:
So, this year's Shareholder Meeting is titled "Cyber Roundup" on the invitation.
Is that how the annual meeting will now be referred to moving forward?
Or is that the theme of this particular event in 2022? What do you guys think?

So, this year's Shareholder Meeting is titled "Cyber Roundup" on the invitation.
Is that how the annual meeting will now be referred to moving forward?
Or is that the theme of this particular event in 2022? What do you guys think?
I think it's the new name that they will be using moving forward.

Reactions: DriveMe
Reddy, can you please send me this link so I can get my ticket. I can't find my email from Tesla. I've looked everywhere. Thanks! Please send to [email protected]
Xlpro,

It’s a customized link in the email. When I go back to it again, it tells me I am already registered. Sounds like you need to reach out to Tesla in the morning. You might also email investor relations at [email protected] .

Reactions: DriveMe
Just got this:

"Hello,

The documents you submitted through the random drawing to attend Tesla’s 2022 Annual Shareholder Meeting have been verified and your spot at the live event confirmed.

You should have received an email from Tesla last week with a link to register for the event. Note this is a required step before arriving – it is the only way to get your ticket.

Please check your inbox for an email from [email protected] with the subject line You're Invited—Tesla’s 2022 Annual Shareholder Meeting and click the “Register” link.

We have been notified recently that certain domains, including me.com, iCloud.com, and mac.com, among others, are having issues receiving the invite. If you do not see the invite in your inbox or your spam/junk folders, please provide an alternate email to which we can send another.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!"

See ya there!

(It's still "The Batteries... Stupid!"

I finally got my registration link email. They did send it to my alternate email address. Contact Investor relations. They did respond and now I have the ticket! Thanks all! See you at the event! I did it on my phone. Just goto ir.tesla.com and then there's a form to fill out. Give them an alternate email and it'll work!

I've wondered a lot about how many people will be here, but have no idea. Initially it seemed like lots of people were invited, but then I found out that many of the largest YouTubers were coming to Austin, but didn't actually have tickets.

I was bored in my hotel room, so came on down and am waiting on the lot, and yes, it's very hot.

I've wondered a lot about how many people will be here, but have no idea. Initially it seemed like lots of people were invited, but then I found out that many of the largest YouTubers were coming to Austin, but didn't actually have tickets.

I was bored in my hotel room, so came on down and am waiting on the lot, and yes, it's very hot.
Any chance you can scout around and figure dress code? So hot for jeans, but if that would kill a chance of a tour for safety reasons, shorts could be a big mistake.

Casual Dress, displays, factory tours and event merch. Tours available 1-3pm and 6:30-8pm. Semi, cybertruck, lots of other cool displays. Well organized. Factory floor is super cool and way more impressive in person. Scale in person is far beyond what you get from pictures. Took 20 minutes to park due to traffic line but scored a destination charger. Lots available. Plus superchargers. Bus over from parking, food trucks outside factory entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Initial E
I just finished a quick 20 minute tour of the assembly area. No photos allowed during the tour. They have the usual displays up in the entry area... Cybertruck, exploded Model Y and a bunch of other display vehicles.

Attachments

• 16596387650674681826164993465996.jpg
    16596387650674681826164993465996.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: reddy