Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations ☺️ Do you have any information about the VIN? Maybe some numbers 😋

LRW3F7EKXNC477***

hoeghautoliners.com/my-cargo
Did you try your VIN?
Sorry, we are unable to locate your shipment.
OK that is good confirmation that a ship is on its way to Southampton, as we suspected.
The next step is prize that info from Tesla - The best way is via the chat service - they are far more likely to give you the info we are after.
You want to know the name of the ship it's on and when it will arrive in Southampton. If they won't name the ship then the arrival date is nearly as helpful. You can then try and firm up your delivery date. Good luck! and don't forget to let us know how you got on!
Called earlier, but they weren't interested.
Where is the chat service? I can't see anything on the website, does it only appear in business hours?

LRW3F7EKXNC477***

Where is the chat service? I can't see anything on the website, does it only appear in business hours?
I've just flung off an email to my TA at Cribbs to ask what he knows about current shipping/deliveries. I'll post here if he comes back with anything.

Reactions: sc20 and _SunShine
I just got my updated delivery of February 3rd -17th down from march :) no vin yet. So it's definitely one of them 2 boats that left a few days ago. Hopefully the other boat has my partners new mgzsev onboard so she don't drive my model 3 lfp black with tow hitch

LRW3F7EKXNC477***

I tried looking for a chat function too. Can't find one anywhere. I've emailed my TA but it sometimes takes a day or two before I get a reply. Calling the Tesla UK Deliveries Team is a bit hit and miss too.

Not sure what's going on with VIKING SEA. Departed Shanghai on 10/01 and is still hanging around in the mouth of the Yangtze River. Headed for Suez, but making little progress.

everything okay with all vessels ... :)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-14 um 10.55.18.png

That's weird. MarineTraffic shows it stalled off Shanghai. Perhaps it needed a refresh. Good to know it's still in play 😀
There's a useful website called marine Optima that allows you to get AIS positions. You can sign up for free, you get 20 free enhanced AIS views, then when they have expired you are still able to view vessels position using AIS. I've found it useful when vessels go out of range of the land based stations.

That's weird. MarineTraffic shows it stalled off Shanghai. Perhaps it needed a refresh. Good to know it's still in play 😀
What you have there is the latest received terrestrial AIS signal. In order to get the ships latest position you need to pay to receive the AIS position received by satellite.
VIKING SEA is currently making 14kts in the South China Sea about 150NM off the coast of Vietnam about 250NM east of Ho Chi Min City.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
I've just flung off an email to my TA at Cribbs to ask what he knows about current shipping/deliveries. I'll post here if he comes back with anything.
Looking back over the last couple of years posts, emails don't generally produce the info required.
Chat service is the most productive followed by phone conversation with a Tesla rep (not necessarily your SA).
Straight requests to name the ship almost invariably fail - be subtle!

I just got my updated delivery of February 3rd -17th down from march :) no vin yet. So it's definitely one of them 2 boats that left a few days ago. Hopefully the other boat has my partners new mgzsev onboard so she don't drive my model 3 lfp black with tow hitch
Yep the MG shipment is almost certainly one of the ships on my watch list.
They used PAGNA last time but she is not showing on the Bristol arrivals board yet which is frustrating/concerning/unusual.

These are the ships that are on my watch list at present: (current satellite positions)

GRANDE CALIFORNIA possibly heading to Koper
HOEGH TRAVELLER reportedly has some Teslas onboard for Zeebrugge (ETA 12 Feb)
VIKING SEA
PAGNA
HYPERION RAY very likely to be Tesla ship (Southampton 7 Feb)

View attachment 755569
so presumably, if our accounts say that M3 delivery estimated 02 - 16 of February, then Hyperion Ray kinda fits the narrative here, white ETA 7th of February.

unless VIKING SEA & PAGNA are also heading Southampton, we can then estimate M3 deliveries not earlier than 10th of February.

Need to cancel my company car ASAP but also I live is small market town with very poor public transport service, so need plan carefully :D

so presumably, if our accounts say that M3 delivery estimated 02 - 16 of February, then Hyperion Ray kinda fits the narrative here, white ETA 7th of February.

unless VIKING SEA & PAGNA are also heading Southampton, we can then estimate M3 deliveries not earlier than 10th of February.

Need to cancel my company car ASAP but also I live is small market town with very poor public transport service, so need plan carefully :D
I am in a very similar position. I have to time things carefully as I have a current lease that needs early termination, but I must give 10 days notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.