Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do preparation at the port in Southampton which takes around 5-7 days. My M3 in Dec 2020 arrived 8 days prior to collection, even though my collection was at Southampton Docks!
Up to 5 to 7 days. There have been people that have collected a vehicle 2 days after it has docked. Obviously if 2,000+ vehicles arrive it will take time to get through them all but some will be done almost immediately - it's a bit of a lottery when your vehicle will be ready.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Just wanted to let you know that my delivery is now scheduled for 8th of February in Leicester. Meaning cars should arrive UK couple of day before that.

Which ship is estimated to early Feb arrival?
If that collection date is true then it could imply there's an earlier vessel not on Mr Miserable's list. Time from unloading at the port to customer delivery has been around 5-7 days, at least for the quarters I've followed (Q3/Q4 2021).

Steve

Reactions: jmhumphreys
If that collection date is true then it could imply there's an earlier vessel not on Mr Miserable's list. Time from unloading at the port to customer delivery has been around 5-7 days, at least for the quarters I've followed (Q3/Q4 2021).

Steve
I don't think I'm missing a shipment.
An alternative could be that GRANDE CALIFORNIA is coming to Southampton. She would arrive around 03 Feb.
Or that the delivery date will slip....
We shall see...

even if OT .... Tesla Lightshow Event today ... SUC Hilden, Germany ... 118 Teslas counted, nice .... IT IS WORTH WAITING ... :cool: ... OT off

HOEGH TRAVELLER is now back on her trip towards Suez ...

Attachments

• IMG_9298.JPG
    IMG_9298.JPG
    370.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 502a0a7149c160ef98826d18a63980255c892f48.jpeg
    502a0a7149c160ef98826d18a63980255c892f48.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_9300.JPG
    IMG_9300.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: Washout
So VIKING BRAVERY joins my watch list. She does tick a lot of the boxes for a Tesla ship.
If she is heading to Zeebrugge then I expect her to arrive there around 13 Feb. (A day earlier if Southampton).

BRASILIA HIGHWAY is now loading and she is also bound for Europe, however we can rule her out, she won't be loading any Teslas.

My eyes at the moment are watching GLOVIS CONDOR which looks poised to dock at Shanghai South (aka Luchao, Nangang etc) shortly.

Last edited:
So VIKING BRAVERY joins my watch list. She does tick a lot of the boxes for a Tesla ship.
If she is heading to Zeebrugge then I expect her to arrive there around 13 Feb. (A day earlier if Southampton).

My eyes at the moment are watching GLOVIS CONDOR which looks poised to dock at Shanghai South (Luchao, Nangang etc) shortly.
Any idea where cars coming to Northern Ireland come through. I assume it’s probably Zeebrugge and on from there as opposed to Southampton and across the water again?

Present positions of 'the fleet'.
VIKING SEA has just overtaken HOEGH TRAVELLER in the Singapore Straits.

View attachment 756206
Mr Miserable
Will you be abel to create a "live-map" as you did last year with all the 17 ships?

Thanks for all your information.
I am waiting on a Model Y LR shipped to Sweden - placed order 18 of november. White and Black.

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Mr Miserable
Will you be abel to create a "live-map" as you did last year with all the 17 ships?

Thanks for all your information.
I am waiting on a Model Y LR shipped to Sweden - placed order 18 of november. White and Black.
No that wasn't me.
There is another site that does something like that but it's nowhere near live - only updates about twice a day if in range of a land based receiver and so is pretty unreliable if you want to know where your ship actually is.
I try and give a daily position report based on live satellite data which is much more accurate.

Reactions: RichardTheKing
VIN appeared in source code today for my order. Wasn’t there last week and when I checked with TA said it would be 2/3 weeks before they would have a VIN for me but they were expecting to deliver Feb/March.
Delivery is to Republic of Ireland and not showing a result in Hoegh cargo search.

On order 09/21
M3 RWD - Pearl White/Black

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.