Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chart below shows the latest satellite-derived positions of ships that are known to be carrying Teslas.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Southampton 03 Feb, Zeebrugge 04 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER ETA Zeebrugge 12 Feb
HYPERION RAY I estimate will arrive Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge 08 Feb
VIKING BRAVERY I estimate Southampton around 13 Feb

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 09.33.09.png

The following chart shows vessels of interest. These are ships whose itineraries have not been determined but so far look suspiciously like they could be carrying Teslas but nothing is confirmed yet. In my experience, most will turn out not to be carrying Teslas.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 09.51.49.png

Last edited:
The chart below shows the latest satellite-derived positions of ships that are known to be carrying Teslas.

HYPERION RAY I estimate will arrive Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge 08 Feb

View attachment 757360

The following chart shows vessels of interest. These are ships whose itineraries have not been determined but so far look suspiciously like they could be carrying Teslas but nothing is confirmed yet. In my experience, most will turn out not to be carrying Teslas.

View attachment 757361
Is Viking bravery going to Zeebrugge too, or terminates at Southampton? Since it's carrying MYs for UK, I am thinking if it would have some for Ireland too.

The chart below shows the latest satellte-derived positions of ships that are known to be carrying Teslas.

View attachment 757360

The following chart shows vessels of interest. These are ships whose itineraries have not been determined but so far look suspiciously like they could be carrying Teslas but nothing is confirmed yet. In my experience, most will turn out not be carrying Teslas.

View attachment 757361
Given that it would seem most Q1 M3RWD models will be arriving from early March onwards, it would require some serious shipping in the second half of February. Maybe the proportion of suspects following after VIKING BRAVERY could increase?

Just seeking some insights on Ships to APAC. What ships could be possibly heading towards Japan? My expected delivery date is around mid February as per my SA.
Shipments to Japan are now impossibly hard to spot. They are very small shipments in comparison to other markets.
Basically you are looking for a ship departing Shanghai for Yokohama in the same sort of period as other RHD production.
VIKING CORAL has just departed, there will be others but whether they have Tesas onboard is anyone's guess.

Reactions: indianinjapan
I reckon your car must be on GRANDE CALIFORNIA. It looks like VIKING BRAVERY is the MY only vessel.
Just received a further text about my UK Model Y LR delivery:

"Tesla Update - Your Model Y is ready to be scheduled at our unique delivery event on Tuesday, 15 February at Aerospace Bristol! Please select your preferred time slot at: *********************** Your order reference is RN**************. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

For reference for anyone still waiting: I ordered my MY 1 hour before Tesla sent Emails that MY had gone live as I was tipped off by Twitter. I finalised my order next steps as soon as I received the text. Its a black with White interior and FSD, so on the first boat I guess? It's not on the Hoegh manifest.

"Tesla Update - Your Model Y is ready to be scheduled at our unique delivery event on Tuesday, 15 February at Aerospace Bristol! Please select your preferred time slot at: *********************** Your order reference is RN**************. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

For reference for anyone still waiting: I ordered my MY 1 hour before Tesla sent Emails that MY had gone live as I was tipped off by Twitter. I finalised my order next steps as soon as I received the text. Its a black with White interior and FSD, so on the first boat I guess? It's not on the Hoegh manifest.
I have been offered Southampton on the 19th to collect my Model Y. This is annoying as I live in Bristol, just round the corner from Aerospace Bristol!

I was told by Cribbs that my M3LR was on a boat coming in on the 2nd, so hoped I’d be getting it early in Feb. But if they’re sending out texts for the 15th and I still don’t have my text then I guess not 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: MDowson954
Status
Not open for further replies.