Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is RHD cars in that video. But it also showed a Glovis ship. Hard to tell if all parts of the video are of TheBen.
The caption in the starting scene said it is the 2nd batch export in a week, so I think they just showed Glovis as a recap? Assuming it is the previous ship?? 🤔
Most likely just the recap part. And doubtful there are any RHD on Glovis.
We haven’t seen evidence of RHD on Glovis Splendor. They would probably be for Malta or Cyprus if they were going into Koper. The images of the vehicles look very similar to what we saw earlier with THEBEN.

I think it would be really unlikely there were any RHD on Glovis for many reasons including that one.
I am inclined to probably agree and obviously this is all speculation as nobody knows. The only thought I had was if there were a small number of RHDs on Glovis it may work out cheaper and more practical to transport RHDs on the back of a transporter from Koper to Southampton (against the cost of sending a carrier to Southampton, various fees like fuel etc).

Reactions: delta0
We haven’t seen evidence of RHD on Glovis Splendor. They would probably be for Malta or Cyprus if they were going into Koper. The images of the vehicles look very similar to what we saw earlier with THEBEN.
The videos 100% were from TheBen, you can see the ship. We don’t know if all of the videos are from TheBen. More than likely just the start showing Glovis as a recap.

Just found another video with more angles for you guys to pause ;)

I'm new to Tesla, so I cannot judge if they are RHD. But the Chinese title stated it is heading to Belgium...
This is a mix of shots.
The last ship is THEBEN, all the previous shots especially the pictures of thousands of cars relate to previous shipments. I do not believe the opening shot with the Glovis ship is even GLOVIS SPLENDOR.

I want the excitement of news that my order is due to be shipped over to me and I know everyone want the same thing, my major concern is there maybe a lot of speculation/hyperbole with the videos, photos and forums from our friends across the channel. Can everything be fact checked first please.

Also I have a friend in shanghai who has a friend who knows a stray dog, this stray dog shares information based on scooby snacks being the primary currency........ well this stray dog has claimed that captain jack sparrow is en route to save the day and deliver the RHD we want in the UK.

Reactions: partywme
I want the excitement of news that my order is due to be shipped over to me and I know everyone want the same thing, my major concern is there maybe a lot of speculation/hyperbole with the videos, photos and forums from our friends across the channel. Can everything be fact checked first please.

Also I have a friend in shanghai who has a friend who knows a stray dog, this stray dog shares information based on scooby snacks being the primary currency........ well this stray dog has claimed that captain jack sparrow is en route to save the day and deliver the RHD we want in the UK.
We know the first video is authentic, the ship is clear as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.