Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again! .....

HYPERION RAY COMPETITION

Where will HYPERION RAY be at Midday UTC on 5 Feb 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.​

View attachment 757824

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in.
(I realise they aren't actually square!)

View attachment 757825

Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person. It's free to enter.
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 29 Jan 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 5 Feb 22, shortly after Midday UTC.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!

Enter by clicking this link HYPERION RAY Competition
I spoke to Tesla, they said the winner will be selected for the first Model 3 or Model Y collection date this quarter, and their car would be fitted with a new experimental processor that is 10x faster than AMD Ryzen!

(The above statement may not be true).

Hmm... I am no shipping expert and haven't done any research so this might be laughably wrong. But I'll say major square = O1, minor square = 22.

• Funny
Reactions: RichardTheKing
I tried, they were having none of it. Southampton or give up my allocated car for one on later shipment.
I had the same conversation with them this morning so had to give up the car car and go back in the lucky dip bag for re-allocation, just hope its not too long a delay. First week of March would be perfect!! The TA said there was a ship due end of February so mid march was likely

General question here: Is it normal to see the "Expected Delivery" month disappear from the order page? Mine used to say February 2022 but it has been gone for two weeks now. No VIN in code yet so no way to know if it is on a ship and it has not been associated to the account yet or if it still awaits to be build/loaded.

Ordered on Nov 30th

I spoke to Tesla, they said the winner will be selected for the first Model 3 or Model Y collection date this quarter, and their car would be fitted with a new experimental processor that is 10x faster than AMD Ryzen!

Hmm... I am no shipping expert and haven't done any research so this might be laughably wrong. But I'll say major square = O1, minor square = 22.
Twenty people have so far successfully read the instructions on how to enter! Your name does not feature....

Update on my 'mid-late February' delivery. Pickup in Dublin could be 15th-21st February - Still TBC

What are the logistics of getting RHD Irish cars from Zeebrugge to Dublin? Can't be easy!

1642709712890.png

Hilarious!!! You can't have that exact square because I've already chosen it 🤣

Ordered M3 SR white 3/11/21 through Lex as company car. Their portal was sat at awaiting stock expected delivery 10/2 just moved to 20/2, had original Tesla text with order number but no update…excitement is building as ships leave Shanghai but I doubt mines on the first couple!

Thanks for the research, quiz and updates Mr M and others, if only Tesla weren’t a lowly start-up and had the resources to give more behind the scenes logistics info to the keen buyers!

General question here: Is it normal to see the "Expected Delivery" month disappear from the order page? Mine used to say February 2022 but it has been gone for two weeks now. No VIN in code yet so no way to know if it is on a ship and it has not been associated to the account yet or if it still awaits to be build/loaded.

Ordered on Nov 30th
Where do you see expected delivery? I ordered the same day and I'm not seeing proposed dates.

Ordered on Nov 30th
Happened to my order as well. I saw only February 2022 as the estimated delivery for a few days and then that disappeared. A couple days later I could see Estimated Delivery: 4th Feb - 18th Feb and a VIN in source code.

I am not too, but I like to win 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.