Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would imply that there is a ship on its way to you. One of the 'watch list' ships possibly. Let's see where they head to after Singapore. (VENUS LEADER, POLARIS LEADER or DUGONG ACE)
So POLARIS LEADER is heading to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, DUGONG ACE is on his way to Aqaba in Jordan, so last hope for Dubai is VENUS LEADER, which will port in Singapore later today, so hopefully some good news will come tomorrow.
From Singapore I assume it will be another week for Jebel Ali in UAE?
Any other RoRos we can see with potential to deliver Teslas to UAE in May @Mr M?

Unless you have different information in your account, the request is that payment be made before delivery (whenever that might be) It is not an indicator of any firm EDD date range.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post.
You are right but as they also mention their sort code, account number, and amount to be transferred, I would say that it’s slightly misleading…

Wu wa putting in serious effort with his 360p and wrong orientation video.

He doesn't even create them, rips them from a Chinese website.

He's let us down this time
There is still a draconian lockdown in force in much of Shanghai with severe penalties for breeches (not a £60 fine). Previous video has come from TV news. This vid is clearly not one that WuWa has made.

Reactions: MikeyM and Lupin
So POLARIS LEADER is heading to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, DUGONG ACE is on his way to Aqaba in Jordan, so last hope for Dubai is VENUS LEADER, which will port in Singapore later today, so hopefully some good news will come tomorrow.
From Singapore I assume it will be another week for Jebel Ali in UAE?
Any other RoRos we can see with potential to deliver Teslas to UAE in May @Mr M?
THEMIS LEADER has just departed to Singapore. She didn't spend much time alongside but nevertheless we'll see where she heads off to. Otherwise the cupboard is bare.

Reactions: pedroreisneto@
Surely Tesla wouldn’t have made enough to load both Horizon Leader and Morning Peace. It’s got be either/or…Probably Horizon Leader as she is hopefully docking at Luchao rather than Haitong where Morning Peace is currently.

Waiting for a news article to confirm this but Shanghai made 26k cars since reopening.

I may have missed it in the article but it doesn’t contain the May numbers as well which brings it up to 26k.

No one has any VINs yet for UK orders, they don’t get issued till near/after suez if shipped. If you read rest of this thread you will see ship heading for EU and so far no VINs for that one from EU member. The following ships are further behind including possible UK ship. Nothing definite as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.