Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And may I ask you when you did order? This could be a good indicator for other customers in Europe (Benelux, etc...). So probably they are already on the boat, yet not allocated.
MY order date, Jan 9th. Had a M3 black/black order from mid-October that got pushed to May/June so changed to MY instead.
Also looking at GRANDE CALIFORNIA based on the EDD. Will be interesting to hear what @Mr Miserable thinks.

There they are .... our ships hopefully fully loaded with a lot of Teslas ....

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-21 um 16.45.16.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kieron1992
I don't know to be honest but it wouldn't surprise me.
I was surprised the first time she was used by Tesla - she is a lot smaller than the ships that Tesla usually charter.
I can't find an itinerary for her and so I haven't a clue where she will head to after Shanghai.

Hello, Thank you for all this information, I have checked marinetraffic.com and saw that Viking ocean is heading towards Jebel Ali port. I have placed order on Nov 21 and I got a phone call 2 days ago from Tesla, they have updated on delivery to be within Feb. Viking ocean appears in the displayed info it will arrive 23/01/2022. Do you think it will have the vehicles on board?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m right to assume that I cannot get the vin number in the source code if my M3 RWD is being leased through ALD automotive?
Ordered it on the 15/12/21. Got my deposit back on the 31/12/21, when the lease company took over the RN number.

I've got a vin in my source code for a black MYLR, Black interior, 19"
Belgium, ordered end of october (but originally asked voor German build, changed to shangai mid november).
It should be on the HÖEGH TRAVELLER (TRVR) M arriving in Zeebrugge 12/02

Status
Not open for further replies.