Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the ship laden with mercs years ago 🚢🙈

There have been a few car carriers with issues I remember over the last few years, capsizing, sinking, catching fire. A quick Google turns up Hoegh Osaka, Cougar Ace and Felicity Ace. Hopefully the seas are calm and trouble free for everyone involved.

On a different note, any sign of any CCTV/photos from the docks in Shanghai? I still don't think we've seen any specifics on what's on RCC Europe or Horizon Leader?

In the interest of keeping up the excitement for RCC Europe in this forum, her return schedule starting from Bremerhaven on 20th June if it helps.
Screenshot_2022-05-26-21-00-14-89_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

If they know where I am on the list why all the cloak and dagger...
I’m guessing the issue is that Tesla know there are more customers ahead of you in the queue than cars inbound on ships, but they don’t know how many of those customers will drop out or postpone before full payment is due. So they’re keeping their options open to offer you a Q2-shipped car at the last minute if you bubble high enough up the list.

they also know how far down the list you are to say that you are unlikely to get a delivery prior to the end of this quarter.
The list is real?
One week ago I called my local Tesla centre, they said that don't have any list, that this is pure algorithm, they only see if somebody get vin - and that's it. They don't know who will be first, and who will be last, and they even can't predict...

When I gave them my number they only can see that I don't have vin, and that's it.
Even in the app/web account I don't have any estimated time of delivery (never had), and I ordered Tesla 3 LR in September 2021...

Status
Not open for further replies.