Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info from Tesla? My order is from Nov and the EDD also disappeared weeks ago. M3LR Blue, Trailer hitch, Aero.

I contacted them today on the chat and they say the missing EDD is a system error that they are correcting; they only said that I should receive a "Zuordnugsnummer" (translation would be Allocation Number but hope they mean a VIN) in the next few days.

The current M3SR+ will be handed over to the new owner in 3 weeks and I'm not looking forward to being without a Tesla for weeks.
Well, so far nothing from Tesla... Surprisingly I can't seem to find any chat function anywhere to contact Tesla. Only a form through my online account.
I can't seem to find any cases online where someone had the same, the EDD disappearing but reappearing with the same or a later date. (as in a month, not a range of days).

It's just weird seeing quite some people on different threads receive their VIN's or a specific delivery date who also ordered a M3LR (some even exactly the same as my order), and ordered it on a later date or around the same date. But I came to understand that that's just the way Tesla works. You can't really know for sure when you'll receive the order. Some people have it after merely 2 weeks, others had to wait months. I suppose there is not much you can do to speed up the process?

Just curious, but where are you exactly from @amtor42 ?

Reactions: EwanMcTeagle
Well, so far nothing from Tesla... Surprisingly I can't seem to find any chat function anywhere to contact Tesla. Only a form through my online account.
I can't seem to find any cases online where someone had the same, the EDD disappearing but reappearing with the same or a later date. (as in a month, not a range of days).

It's just weird seeing quite some people on different threads receive their VIN's or a specific delivery date who also ordered a M3LR (some even exactly the same as my order), and ordered it on a later date or around the same date. But I came to understand that that's just the way Tesla works. You can't really know for sure when you'll receive the order. Some people have it after merely 2 weeks, others had to wait months. I suppose there is not much you can do to speed up the process?

Germany (DE in infocard)

Go to the configuration page like if you were ordering a new car. the chat bubble will pop at the bottom-right

Some info from Sweden: I'm following a FB group here and some people with delivery Feb 11 - Feb 25 in Gothenburg (GBG) has confirmed their VIN at Hoegh Traveller. I also have a estimated delivery time but three days earlier between Feb 8 - Feb 22 to Stockholm. I also have a VIN but with no hits on HT so I'm probably on some of the other ships close to HT I assume. My VIN is: LRWYGCEK5NCxxxxxx 2022 MY LR Grey ordered early January.
Very interesting! Ordered my 2nd of December 2021. Had EDD set to June... Now its been missing for the last 3 weeks. LR White

Waiting 2 months, got moved from December to February/March. Still waiting for VIN and delivery — got a phone call from Tesla saying they expect it to be Feb/March and asking will I be ready to take delivery. But nothing else. It's really frustrating that I can't see any real pattern in those VIN assignments. I could understand, that first they assign cars to orders from a major market like Germany and go through a list. But that doesn't seem to be the case as there are people in Poland who got their VINs and who ordered before and after me...

Several people in Poland reported that VIN assigned for in a source code disappeared today
Waiting 2 months, got moved from December to February/March. Still waiting for VIN and delivery — got a phone call from Tesla saying they expect it to be Feb/March and asking will I be ready to take delivery. But nothing else. It's really frustrating that I can't see any real pattern in those VIN assignments. I could understand, that first they assign cars to orders from a major market like Germany and go through a list. But that doesn't seem to be the case as there are people in Poland who got their VINs and who ordered before and after me...
2 Polish mates received TM3 LR EDD in Tesla Warsaw for 22.02 ….. so VIKING BRAVERY seems to be the Ship.

So i just finished chatting with tesla about my VIN. Sad to say this, but they understand very little. Anyway they told me they have no info on which ship a given VIN is onboard. I was in contact with the sales team in USA. How are other people able to access this information?

Slightly off topic. When would we see UK supply transition from Shanghai to Berlin? I’m guessing it would be favourable from a logistics/shipping point of view.
Perhaps a bit hard to say given that Berlin doesn’t appear to be operational yet.
One would assume the “2023 shipping movements” thread might be quite different.

Hey!

Anyone knows wether shipments to Dubai are dedicated ships or a stop from ships heading to EU ?

There’s an expected delivery to Dubai on FEB not sure which ship it’ll be.

Thanks!
Shipped from Shanghai.
The trouble is there are 4 or 5 ships each month that could be used and so these shipments are hard to spot.
Once you have a expected delivery date post the info to this thread and we can try and narrow down the search to a likely vessel.

At Shanghai South it looks like LAKE COMO is preparing to depart.
Could HELIOS RAY be positioning herself to dock at Shanghai South? I think so.
A bit of a false start there.
As it happens a source tells me that LAKE COMO is likely to depart tomorrow afternoon (am UK time).
I am however totally convinced that HELIOS RAY is waiting for LAKE COMO to depart before moving in to dock in Shanghai South.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
The known Tesla ships on the way at the moment are as follows:

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Southampton 03 Feb, Zeebrugge 04 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER ETA Zeebrugge 12 Feb
HYPERION RAY I estimate will arrive Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge 08 Feb
VIKING BRAVERY I estimate Southampton around 13 Feb (MY shipment to UK) and Zeebrugge on 16 Feb

Their latest satellite positions are shown on the chart below. All the ships continue to enjoy good weather conditions.

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 18.45.37.png

On the watch list, 2 ships are currently in Singapore, SUNRISE ACE and GLOVIS CONDOR and their continued presence on the watch list will very much depend on where they depart to.
We have just seen CASTOR LEADER depart to Singapore but I haven't added her to the watch list as I believe she is heading to the UAE.

In Shanghai, LAKE COMO should depart Shanghai South tomorrow morning (UK time) and be replaced by HELIOS RAY.
I am also aware that LAKE WANAKA is in the anchorage but she looks like she will be heading to the main Shanghai piers.
NABUCCO should also make an appearance this week. She will be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge but at the moment I am reasonably satisfied that she will not be carrying Teslas.

Over in San Francisco, DREAM DIAMOND is loading at Pier 80. I have no idea when she is likely to depart but her destination is likely to be Taiwan. (South Korea remains a possibility though).

Finally, don't forget to enter the HYPERION RAY competition - click HERE to enter. It's free and very easy to enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmhumphreys
My M3P is estimated to be delivered in March, will it already be on a ship now?

The known Tesla ships on the way at the moment are as follows:

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Southampton 03 Feb, Zeebrugge 04 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER ETA Zeebrugge 12 Feb
HYPERION RAY I estimate will arrive Southampton around 07 Feb and Zeebrugge 08 Feb
VIKING BRAVERY I estimate Southampton around 13 Feb (MY shipment to UK) and Zeebrugge on 16 Feb

Their latest satellite positions are shown on the chart below. All the ships continue to enjoy good weather conditions.

View attachment 759571

On the watch list, 2 ships are currently in Singapore, SUNRISE ACE and GLOVIS CONDOR and their continued presence on the watch list will very much depend on where they depart to.
We have just seen CASTOR LEADER depart to Singapore but I haven't added her to the watch list as I believe she is heading to the UAE.

In Shanghai, LAKE COMO should depart Shanghai South tomorrow morning (UK time) and be replaced by HELIOS RAY.
I am also aware that LAKE WANAKA is in the anchorage but she looks like she will be heading to the main Shanghai piers.
NABUCCO should also make an appearance this week. She will be heading to Southampton and Zeebrugge but at the moment I am reasonably satisfied that she will not be carrying Teslas.

Over in San Francisco, DREAM DIAMOND is loading at Pier 80. I have no idea when she is likely to depart but her destination is likely to be Taiwan. (South Korea remains a possibility though).

Finally, don't forget to enter the HYPERION RAY competition - click HERE to enter. It's free and very easy to enter.
Hi I am trying to work out what ship my m3 rwd will be on I have been following for a few weeks the Hyperion ray but starting to think it could be the Grande California as there's not much time to prep and move the car plus fit tow hitch I have a vin and a pickup date of the 11th feb @ Glasgow but the car is available from the 10th feb what do you think? And thanks again for all the great information it has been a great help and the reason I found this forum :)

The shipment takes about 30 days, so I would assume yours won't be on a ship yet.
Its possible that deliveries scheduled for early March could be being loaded in the next week. It takes approx 30 days to ship from Shanghai to Southampton and then anything up to 2 weeks more before your collection date depending on where you are collecting from. I am expecting delivery early March and have been told by Tesla that shipping info will be available towards the end of January.

Any knowledge about ships that should make a stop in israel?
I have M3 order for March, but there were rumors about preceding them to feburary,
I know Hyperion Ray was a good candidate but none of the israeli orders has VIN yet nor those asking for payment, so it seems like no stop in israel

Any knowledge about ships that should make a stop in israel?
I have M3 order for March, but there were rumors about preceding them to feburary,
I know Hyperion Ray was a good candidate but none of the israeli orders has VIN yet nor those asking for payment, so it seems like no stop in israel
Not yet. I'm looking. Keep checking this thread for news.

Is there anything specific for the Swiss market? I’m thinking about customs, border controls, delays, specific shipments (once a Quarter perhaps?)

Reason why I’m asking is because I didn’t get a VIN and placed the order in November. It’s a Black/Black/20 configuration with winter tires.

They promised me “first week of March” but the timeline is getting narrower by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.