Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the wind is behind her. Where's my wind app 🤔
Very slight headwind currently

DAEC051A-ECA2-48CA-B1C7-4B7DD2785955.jpeg

There has been 1374 vehicles unloaded, for Spain, France and Germany if i'm not mistaken. Reports from an inside worker at BCN port.
If Barcelona is going to become a regular drop, that insider could be invaluable to this thread.
Meanwhile, AutoProgress dropped at Wallhamn Sweden, and Oslo Norway and is almost back to Bremerhaven for more.
Autoenergy has taken from Zeebrugge and Bremerhaven, is now at Malmo prior to Drammen tomorrow.
City of Rotterdam picked up from Zeebrugge, dropped in Denmark and is approaching Drammen as I type.
All or none of these could be carrying Tesla, but I'm no Mr.M. I'll comment when I see the stock dropped on the Drammen webcam

If Barcelona is going to become a regular drop, that insider could be invaluable to this thread.
Meanwhile, AutoProgress dropped at Wallhamn Sweden, and Oslo Norway and is almost back to Bremerhaven for more.
Autoenergy has taken from Zeebrugge and Bremerhaven, is now at Malmo prior to Drammen tomorrow.
City of Rotterdam picked up from Zeebrugge, dropped in Denmark and is approaching Drammen as I type.
All or none of these could be carrying Tesla, but I'm no Mr.M. I'll comment when I see the stock dropped on the Drammen webcam
City of Rotterdam has offloaded at least a few Tesla already

If Morning Peace arrives at Southampton on 28 June, what does this mean for buyers in London or elsewhere in the UK? Are some buyers going to the port to pick up their car? Is there enough time left to ship the cars to London? Let's say it arrives with 2,000 Model 3/Y. I'm trying to estimate how many can be delivered within Q2.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
If Morning Peace arrives at Southampton on 28 June, what does this mean for buyers in London or elsewhere in the UK? Are some buyers going to the port to pick up their car? Is there enough time left to ship the cars to London? Let's say it arrives with 2,000 Model 3/Y. I'm trying to estimate how many can be delivered within Q2.
From the photos of what was unloaded at Barcelona, probably a 1000-2000 I'd say. From the photos, there were cars leaving on car transporters while the other cars were still being unloaded. Seems like they have everything worked out. I pick up mine in Bristol which is about 1 1/2 - 2hrs from Southampton. You can add another couple of hours to London and Birmingham I suppose.

Yes, it does make you wonder. I pick mine up on Wednesday, will be interesting when I get it to see which ship it was on
Actually, I still don't know this for absolute certain (though I am convinced it was RCC EUROPE), the excitement of picking the vehicle up ran roughshod over the quest for shipping information. I shall take the 30 lashes, no problem.

There was absolutely nothing I could see on collecting our Y that indicated the shipping route it came in, though I think some had a green piece of paper on the dash. I didn't.

Reactions: orangespoon
Hahahahah… I know… just thought that all the cars from the previous shipment would have been fully allocated and delivered… lol
I took a drive buy Southampton dock yesterday and the place was full, I mean full of unregistered 3‘s and Y’s. At least a few thousand. Still waiting for mine on the Morning peace - collecting 9am Wednesday.

Question just for a good last scare: we know that MORNING PEACE actually departed earlier than RCC EUROPE but was delayed due to mechanical problems.
Therefore it should carry older VINs onboard, so possibly some vehicles without parcel shelves? Or at the very least some depleted batteries vs the 50%+ seen on last week collections?

Question just for a good last scare: we know that MORNING PEACE actually departed earlier than RCC EUROPE but was delayed due to mechanical problems.
Therefore it should carry older VINs onboard, so possibly some vehicles without parcel shelves? Or at the very least some depleted batteries vs the 50%+ seen on last week collections?
Yeah - go on then… one last good scare!!!! We will all know in a couple of days!!…

Status
Not open for further replies.