Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see 3 red now
The 3 red ones are in fact black.
See my super skew view below:
Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 14.42.18.png

The trouble is I believe these and the white ones that were there earlier were unloaded from AUTOACHIEVE that came from Bremerhaven indicating to me that that are MIG MYs.

Come on folk. How many times do we need to ask to try and keep shipping to shipping news and not personal delivery stories or requests? We have other threads for that.

Update:

I’ve moved 2 chains of discussion to other threads and removed what I’m calling “Shipping Flotsam”. I know people generally mean well with a little joke or thanking someone by replying to their post, and I could also have done more, for instance do we really need a running commentary on how many red cars we can see, but these posts don’t half make following this particular thread and spotting genuine shipping news difficult for everyone else.

Thread unlocked again
The car colour is a bit relevant to the thread however because at this point in time, we believe that the German factory is only making black and white. If a car is red, either they changed their ways, or the car came from China.

Mod comment - or as it would seem, they’re actually black

Last edited by a moderator:
The car colour is a bit relevant to the thread however because at this point in time, we believe that the German factory is only making black and white. If a car is red, either they changed their ways, or the car came from China.

Mod comment - or as it would seem, they’re actually black
Sorry mods but it could be pertinent as well. I did see something about a red m3p from Germany being spotted/delivered, just can't recall where I saw it so I could post the link etc

Mod comment (to reduce flotsam) - the posts about colour weren’t deleted, the point was we don’t need a running commentary of 1 then 3 then none etc… plus the posts lost context very quickly so nobody could follow the point being made. Do we also need 2 posts to explain why they might be significant?

Last edited by a moderator:
For what's worth, I just chatted to Emma asking about the likelihood of my current Sept EDD (9 Jul order). She said that she's expecting one more shipment for Sept. I know we were hoping for two, but one is better than nothing. I know it's not going to be enough for me to get my car then, but any fulfilled order brings me closer.
Strange considering they told me no shipments currently. My EDD is December (June order)

They told me last week.
Working out the maths - it looks like we need a shipment to leave Shanghai by the “deadline” (1st Sept) in order to meet delivery expectations.

Let’s see

Reactions: Toblerone
Looks like Morning Chorus is accelerating on it’s schedule.
According to Southampton port departure itinerary, the ship is due to depart at 23.59 today towards Zeebrugge?

MORNING CHORUS competition.

The results are in!

We didn't have a direct hit in this competition.

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O3 and within its Minor Square 6

The closest, and therefore the winning, entry was @Mikescratch0 (O3 1) who was just 56 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)

In 2nd place was @Warp9lecy (N3 5) who was a mere 63 NM off target.
In 3rd place was @inimic (O3 11) who was 68 NM off target.

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:
The most popular Major Square was N2
The most popular Minor Square overall was 17
If you had chosen that combination, which one person did, you would have ended up 243 NM off target.
The fact I was so close to 1st makes me happy there was no prize haha.

Looks like Morning Chorus is accelerating on it’s schedule.
According to Southampton port departure itinerary, the ship is due to depart at 23.59 today towards Zeebrugge?

Err no.
She's due to move to the Eastern Docks from the Western Docks at 23:59 tonight and from there depart at 18:00 tomorrow to Zeebrugge.

• Funny
Reactions: Michael C
Monday 15 Aug 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

MORNING CHORUS Arrived in Southampton this morning with about 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 17 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY.

GLOVIS SUMMIT She is also heading to Southampton with an ETA of 05:45 tomorrow morning. She is due to depart at 23:00 tomorrow night for Zeebrugge ETA Wednesday 17 Aug. She has onboard 3,026 M3 and 853 MY for the EU and probably around 1100 or so cars for the UK.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!
She has arrived at the southern entrance of the Suez Canal and should transit the canal tomorrow morning before heading off to Livorno, Italy (a non-Tesla related stop).

RCC ANTWERP is presently crossing a choppy Arabian Sea and she has gone dark ie switched off her AIS. As I have previously explained this is not unusual, especially for Israeli owned ships like her. She is due to arrive in Koper on 23 Aug with 4052 MY on board. Whether this will be her only stop we don't yet know. She should switch her AIS back on when she is in the Red Sea.

GLOVIS COMPANION is presently passing the southern tip of India. She's making excellent time at the moment and has been very lucky with the weather - it seems to clear as she approaches! She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

Don't forget the GLOVIS COMPANION competition! Click HERE to enter.

ASIAN VISION is enroute to Port Kembla, Australia with an ETA there of 28 Aug. After that she should head on down to Melbourne.

GLOVIS CHALLENGE is currently alongside Shanghai South. I don't know where she will head to but my suspicion is that she will depart to S Korea. Having said that we are still looking for a replacement for GLOVIS SPRING which according to the German leak should be departing soon to Barcelona with 3,946 MY onboard. That German leak hasn't been too accurate so far though....

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have, like the easiest method to check whether you have a hidden VIN, or not.

I'm a little puzzled because at Drammen Teslas are driven from the ship to the Tesla staging area (by the main gate) and only then are they loaded on to transporters. This photo would suggest that they were loaded on to transporters from the quayside, which would be very unusual. The fact that they are black and white is worth mentioning, if only to annoy the moderators! ;)

and don’t always have the time to be on every day nor check back through every page of comments
When I join an active discussion, I read the first few pages to learn the topic basis. Then I try to read comments from the previous day or two.

That would work well in Mr. M’s topic.

I’m in US, read this faithfully for the slow-motion drama and insight for Tesla production and sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.