Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info to @Mr Miserable and @Frizzy ...

The shiptracking map should be updated urgently, as it is hardly informative at present.
Please remove Tokyo Car, G Poseidon, MSC Immacolata and Glovis Sun from the map. These ships are no longer underway for Tesla ...

Greetings from Germany :)
The map is receiving attention, sorry for the delay, the map master has been somewhat busy in the run up to Christmas. (He is not Santa or an elf before you ask).

1671859564007.png

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Am I right in thinking that there will be no to limited UK deliveries in January 2023, as there is only one potential UK bound ship (at the moment) MSC IMMACOLATA which is currently docked at Port Kembla and it will take around 12 days to return back to Shanghai, plus loading time, followed by the time taken then to travel from Shanghai to Southampton?

Appreciate that there may be other ships that are chartered before then, but that seems to be where we are right now, according to the tracker.

Am I right in thinking that there will be no to limited UK deliveries in January 2023, as there is only one potential UK bound ship (at the moment) MSC IMMACOLATA which is currently docked at Port Kembla and it will take around 12 days to return back to Shanghai, plus loading time, followed by the time taken then to travel from Shanghai to Southampton?

Appreciate that there may be other ships that are chartered before then, but that seems to be where we are right now, according to the tracker.
Im waiting for a car in Australia but like to check things out for shipping across the board. There’s currently a ship docked in the southern port in Shanghai called Gold Xing. There was also footage last week for a heap of export vehicles in that port waiting for a ship. I dare say it’s this one. Not sure the travel time thought but I’d expect it to leave in the next day or two.

Reactions: boombap
GRANDE CALIFORNIA is currently docked at Shanghai South / Luchao. This ship was used by Tesla previously, most recently when it loaded 5,000 cars at Shanghai South and delivered them to Koper on the 31 October. It was also the first ship from Shanghai to unload Tesla vehicles in Europe in 2022.

Hi there, so I’m in the Netherlands and tesla promised a delivery data between 24 and 31st of December. However, I didn’t receive a sms yet. Do you expect that it will be delivered this year? It doesn’t really matter expect that the taxes will be higher next year.
I have a pick up in Tilburg tomorrow, was the earliest possible. Tesla called last week to confirm the delivery slot, license plate meanwhile confirmed etc. So if you haven't heard anything, I'd call Tesla to see if they have any update on the delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.