Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10th for me

9th for me from Brent Cross. I ordered a similar spec LR from inventory last week as I was not too fussed about the colour so cancelled my original order which was showing March 2022. Payment instructions and collection date popped within a day or two. Spoke to my TA yesterday and he told me my car was on its way but didn’t tell me the vessel name. He did email me the reg though (which will be assigned/registered when I collect).

Last edited:
9th for me from Brent Cross. I ordered a similar spec LR from inventory last week as I was not too fussed about the colour so cancelled my original order which was showing March 2022. Payment instructions and collection date popped within a day or two. Spoke to my TA yesterday and he told me my car was on its way but didn’t tell me the vessel name. He did email me the reg though (which will be assigned/registered when I collect).
What’s the initial letters for the Reg? Are they where the Tesla UK office is?

Question for UK based people: So what happens if you don’t accept delivery right now for the MY (Shanghai, MIC) and instead want to wait it out for MY deliveries from Berlin (MIG) — mostly to get the stronger structural single cast? (The initial Berlin run will be MY-P but after that they will do MY-LR)

Can Tesla allow you to wait out out?
I hope so. So I can get mine 😂

What’s the initial letters for the Reg? Are they where the Tesla UK office is?
Varies really. My first model 3 was picked up at the West Drayton location and was LG19 which makes sense as it’s a London prefix. However my second 3 was from Southampton and is AK21 which is the DVLA office in Peterborough so who knows. They do seem to have a geographical spread of DVLA offices that they register through.

Varies really. My first model 3 was picked up at the West Drayton location and was LG19 which makes sense as it’s a London prefix. However my second 3 was from Southampton and is AK21 which is the DVLA office in Peterborough so who knows. They do seem to have a geographical spread of DVLA offices that they register through.
Load-shedding the regs ;)
(couldn't resist the electrical pun)

• Funny
Reactions: drewpost
Status
Not open for further replies.