Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was advised that the car should arrive in the UK around 2nd March and in Belfast around 6 days later. Should be available for pick up from around 10th March. I have been assigned a VIN.
I have a collection date in Belfast on 3 March (was offered 2nd, 3rd or 4th) to collect model 3 RWD and have had the vin since 9th Feb, so I assume that my car is on an earlier ship, maybe the SFL Composer due next Tuesday 22nd in Southampton as that would leave a week for it to get transported to the Belfast SC.
On another note, I have clearly missed the spot on the 'Spot the SFL Composer' competition as she will probably be around my X sometime tomorrow, about 2 days ahead of the target date! :rolleyes: I will console myself with the thought of taking delivery of my M3 in less than 2 weeks now 😁

Do you remember when you got the vin in the source code? Glovis condor is really close, surely tesla would have reached our to you by now if it was on that ship. My tesla sales guy told me the delivery team would reach out once the ship was entering Europe SFL C has now entered Europe and is en route, which all adds up.
Got it in the source code 4th feb. All the SA ive been talking to have said that its on glovis but it takes time for the app etc to update. Delivery estimate early- mid march before the delayed ships cause of the storm now.

Auto Advance came to drammen (risgarden) last night. Guess this is the first ship with Tesla for norway Q1. Next one should be prometheus leader i think.
She is certainly worth keeping an eye on. I couldn't see any Teslas yet but the quayside is very crowded at present and the sunlight in the camera isn't helping.

Reactions: Johnsen92
I have a collection date in Belfast on 3 March (was offered 2nd, 3rd or 4th) to collect model 3 RWD and have had the vin since 9th Feb, so I assume that my car is on an earlier ship, maybe the SFL Composer due next Tuesday 22nd in Southampton as that would leave a week for it to get transported to the Belfast SC.
On another note, I have clearly missed the spot on the 'Spot the SFL Composer' competition as she will probably be around my X sometime tomorrow, about 2 days ahead of the target date! :rolleyes: I will console myself with the thought of taking delivery of my M3 in less than 2 weeks now 😁
The entries for SFL COMPOSER competition were widely spread geographically, which is unusual as there is generally an obvious cluster. You are not alone in being earmarked already as an unlikely winner. The most popular major square chosen was O3 which although it is still in the running its not looking like a winner at the moment. Roll on, Sunday!

My MY delivery date is 2nd March, on the off chance called Tesla this morning to try and establish what vessel the car is on and maybe get my reg. Was told it’s already in the UK and no longer on the water, can this be correct?
Give it a few more hours of this wind and it may be back “on the water” :)

"just VW's and Porches"... in all honesty I believe the people waiting for their VW and Porche are going to be as disappointed as you would be when it would be a Tesla. This is never a great situation whatever the car or make.
Of course not good regardless. My statement was tongue in cheek and to point out that things could be a lot worse.

"just VW's and Porches"... in all honesty I believe the people waiting for their VW and Porche are going to be as disappointed as you would be when it would be a Tesla. This is never a great situation whatever the car or make.
Very few people order cars in the US. Dealers usually order large numbers and various specs and put them on the lots to let the customers come and then try to tie them to what they have in stock.

It is one of the few places in the world where you can, on a Sunday, decide after breakfast to trade your car in, go to the dealership, and come back with a new car before the day is over.

Reactions: Wizzwilson
Got it in the source code 4th feb. All the SA ive been talking to have said that its on glovis but it takes time for the app etc to update. Delivery estimate early- mid march before the delayed ships cause of the storm now.
With that info, it might be plausible for mine to be on the Glovis as well. The sms did say first half of March, and if you've got the Glovis confirmed first half of March there's not going to be enough time for the SFL.

Reactions: Johnsen92
Status
Not open for further replies.