Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I have collection on the 9th March from Birmingham NEC, although that’s now changed to delivery for the same day as it’s company car lease.

RCC Amsterdam ETA is 6th so it may be on that
It sounds like you nailed it. Yep my money will be on the AMSTERDAM, as Tesla will want to shift them on to owners as soon as possible.

I'm having some doubts about MORNING CARINA actually being a Tesla ship.
I think I will move her to the watch list until we see some evidence that she is definitely carrying Teslas.
She is certainly heading to both Southampton (12 Mar) and Zeebrugge (14 Mar) and she might have some Teslas onboard but I don't believe she is a Tesla chartered vessel.

I just got confirmed from my SA that my car is on Morning Carina.
EDD 18/3-31/3 in Sweden.
I got Vin as well

Monday evening state of play:

GLOVIS CONDOR She certainly didn't make it to Zeebrugge for 20:00 and she's not exactly racing to get there but she is going in the right direction so there is some hope. Maybe tomorrow?
SFL COMPOSER Still looking good to arrive in Southampton tomorrow, evening probably rather than afternoon. Zeebrugge on Thursday.
HELIOS RAY is in the process of docking at Koper. That should be her Tesla charter complete.
MSC IMMACOLATA No AIS update. Should arrive in Southampton 27 Feb Zeebrugge 01 Mar.
GRAND PIONEER ETA Southampton 28 Feb Zeebrugge 02 Mar
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 19.50.19.png

RCC AMSTERDAM is now in the Gulf of Aden still keeping the speed up.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

GLOVIS CHORUS She is now entering the Arabian Sea and should arrive in Southampton around 09 Mar
MORNING CARINA I did have my doubts about this ship having Teslas onboard but apparently she does. Southampton 12 Mar Zeebrugge 14 Mar
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 19.52.33.png

GRAND DOLPHIN Currently refuelling off Singapore. She is running 2 days behind MORNING CARINA
GLOVIS SYMPHONY currently racing to Suez. Unusually, I haven't received an AIS update from her for over 9 hours. Could arrive Southampton 17 Mar
RCC CLASSIC is currently loading in Shanghai South.
Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 19.56.43.png

Other ships on the watch list:
ARABIAN SEA should transit the Suez Canal tomorrow morning and arrive in Koper on Saturday. Still no indications that she is carrying Teslas so I think I will drop her.

Last edited:
1. HYPERION RAY or VIKING BRAVERY
2. Yes Tesla charter the complete ship for the voyage
3. About 3500-4000 on average (Not all of the shipment is for the UK) Total for UK this quarter .....It's not over yet, 6 for sure, possibly 8

Next question.
Will Tesla top UK sales charts for February - Probably with Model 3, and Model Y in the top 10 too.
For March - Probably not but definitely in top 10 with M3 and MY featuring also.

Shame it's raining on collection day but at least you get to play with the damn wipers.

1. HYPERION RAY or VIKING BRAVERY
2. Yes Tesla charter the complete ship for the voyage
3. About 3500-4000 on average (Not all of the shipment is for the UK) Total for UK this quarter .....It's not over yet, 6 for sure, possibly 8

Next question.
Will Tesla top UK sales charts for February - Probably with Model 3, and Model Y in the top 10 too.
For March - Probably not but definitely in top 10 with M3 and MY featuring also.

Shame it's raining on collection day but at least you get to play with the damn wipers.
Thanks for taking the time to fascinate me Mr.M

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Still figuring out if my car is on the SFL Composer, MSC Immacolata or Grand Pioneer. EDD is between March 1 and 15 for NL-delivery. I could call Tesla and find out, but where is the fun in that?
My educated guess is that my car is on the MSC Immacolata. First of all, because it has got the best name of the 3 ships and second of all because her ETA is March 1 which is the first possible date of delivery. We shall see.

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Still figuring out if my car is on the SFL Composer, MSC Immacolata or Grand Pioneer. EDD is between March 1 and 15 for NL-delivery. I could call Tesla and find out, but where is the fun in that?
My educated guess is that my car is on the MSC Immacolata. First of all, because it has got the best name of the 3 ships and second of all because her ETA is March 1 which is the first possible date of delivery. We shall see.
I'm pretty sure mine is on the SFL Composer. EDD March 1 and 15 in Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.