Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is getting confusing and loosing it's usefulness. Posts from outside UK with news of vin allocation just make it impossible to understand what is happening.
I thought it was to report and comment on shipping movements to UK and Ireland.
If you must post from other countries please make it plain where you are based.
If you read the very first post, Mr Miserable states clearly, this is for European shipping movement, not just the UK.

This thread is getting confusing and loosing it's usefulness.
Not sure that's true. The boats that carry RHD's from China also carry LHD's to other parts of Europe. Maybe one day, when the UK operation is big enough, Tesla will open a UK regional office but for now, the UK and Europe operation is run from The Netherlands.

If you must post from other countries please make it plain where you are based.

Oh...sorry - Nouvelle Aquitaine, France - although like everyone else, it does say that under my avatar. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone now if PROMETHEUS LEADER is carrying Teslas? Many people in Norway with an ETD in September, has been assigned VIN last week and a new ETD 03 June - 18 June
I haven't got to grips with shipments from Berlin yet but I think it possible she may have some MY onboard from Berlin. We'll find out tomorrow.
There won't be anything from China onboard.

• Informative
Reactions: XHabjab
That’s what I thought with the original EDD, since I’m only 7 hours away from Koper by truck, it would’ve made sense.

But now, 15-30 days transport from Koper seems like a lot. That’s why I’m wondering if there aren‘t still a bunch of cars on Glovis Splendor to Bremerhaven?
Tesla haven't used Bremerhaven as a port of entry. Zeebrugge or Koper.

• Informative
Reactions: orangespoon
Evening all. Saturday 04 Jun 2022

A sober and otherwise dull day for me.

3 known Tesla ships to go! Google Map of ship locations

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She has arrived at the southern entrance to the Suez Canal. She should form part of the northbound convoy early tomorrow morning. Sadly there are no webcams covering the Suez Canal. She has updated her AIS destination to Zeebrugge - ignore ETAs sent out from her until she has departed the canal tomorrow afternoon. The competition has closed and there are 104 entries. Results on 10 Jun!

RCC EUROPE I think she is heading for Southampton ETA ~17 Jun. She is currently in the smooth seas of the Gulf of Aden and as a result she has increased speed up to 18 kts. That will likely reduce once she is in the Red Sea and her ETA there is assured.

The RCC EUROPE competition remains open - ENTER HERE

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun. As expected she has slowed to below 14 kts because of the choppy seas but will have ample opportunity to make up for lost time before she arrives in Suez.

MORNING PEACE just remains a suspect for the moment.

Links of interest

A sober and otherwise dull day for me.

3 known Tesla ships to go! Google Map of ship locations

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun. She has arrived at the southern entrance to the Suez Canal. She should form part of the northbound convoy early tomorrow morning. Sadly there are no webcams covering the Suez Canal. She has updated her AIS destination to Zeebrugge - ignore ETAs sent out from her until she has departed the canal tomorrow afternoon. The competition has closed and there are 104 entries. Results on 10 Jun!

RCC EUROPE I think she is heading for Southampton ETA ~17 Jun. She is currently in the smooth seas of the Gulf of Aden and as a result she has increased speed up to 18 kts. That will likely reduce once she is in the Red Sea and her ETA there is assured.

The RCC EUROPE competition remains open - ENTER HERE

HORIZON LEADER I believe she is heading to Koper ETA ~18 Jun. As expected she has slowed to below 14 kts because of the choppy seas but will have ample opportunity to make up for lost time before she arrives in Suez.

MORNING PEACE just remains a suspect for the moment.

Links of interest
Mr M that's dedication. How could you avert your eyes from the Jubilee concert 😉😁

Theben now has an ETA being the 25th?
Is this because the ETA is calculated based on current speed, and it's slowly drifting across the Suez canal?

She has updated her AIS destination to Zeebrugge - ignore ETAs sent out from her until she has departed the canal tomorrow afternoon.
Please read my daily summaries....

Reactions: James7C2 and Terek
Moderator comment: various posts have been either moved to ‘Snippiness’ or deleted because they quote one of those posts and there’s nowhere to move them.

If you can’t follow the .discussion, the daily summary by Mr M is all you need to know. For those that want to contributes please remember the golden rule for this thread, posts need to help bring insight to shipping. Anything else will be periodically moved or removed to reduce the background noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.